Sign in to follow this  
humis

humis-druid

Character name: Humis

Class: Druid

Level (must be 80):it is

Talents:balanced

Are you willing to respec if needed?:yes if im needed to do it i do it

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Humis

Timezone: copenhagen.

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? yes and more then that

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

my connection is good and not so often i get eny interupts on it.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

pandora and still in it, becures the standart of raid is going to low of what i want to do in a raid.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

i dont know yet what i say to them,

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

no i dont.. i will only applay for one guild at a time.

Who do you know in Heretic?

no one. but i know a few that's applayed to the guild. borlax, and zippydude, and i just know the raid standart is good and its a verry good guild or els your guild would not be top 1 server:)

Why do you want to join Heretic?

becures i will do the hardest raid standart there is and i know you will push me to the limet.

What's your raiding experience?

i got toc 10/25 icc10 12/12 normal. icc10 hc 11/12, icc25 normal 12/12, icc25 11/12 hc. ruby 10/25,

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

im normaly in top 6 dps in pandora, but log i dont have.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

i play my class becures i like to play druid. and i like to play balanced becures i like to play as ranged dps and think im good at it, and i will provide your guild whit good dps and that i can raid 7days a week

and i will always show up when you need me for the raid.

What can you bring to the guild?

a helpfull person that like to raid and help out. and im always kind to other ppl. and a stabil person for evrythink thats going on in a guild.. and i got a good sens of humor.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes

Omen: yes

Mumble: no,

Anything else you'd like to add?

im a kind person my age is 29, i got 2 son's that i see 2-3 times a week, and i will just say that i hope i can join the guild so i can get the hardest raid there is on our server and that i can try

help out in a good guild thats i hope is kind and nice to tolk whit. Thanks for looking at my apply :)

Sign in to follow this