gwam

Gwam Orc Warrior Fury

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Gwam

Class: warrior

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: Fury http://www.wowhead.com/talent#Lhrc0fhZhxb0EouzeRVkAo

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Link to Armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&cn=Gwam

Timezone: GMT

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Sure can!

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding,

so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Haha well my connection is genuinely very good no random disconnects etc.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

No previous guild on the Horde side. I also have an Alliance Warrior that used to be a member of Insight when

Ulduar was all the rage! A very decent guild, after we killed yogg saron I stopped playing cause of lack of free

time, not an issue now ofcourse.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

N/A

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

NO.

Who do you know in Heretic?

Unfortunately no one, but I only recently started playing horde.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I'm looking for a guild to make my home for cataclysm. I believe I'm a very skilled player especially when it

comes to warriors I have two of them for Christ sakes! :P, I want a guild that has like minded players and who can

push me on to become even better. Your guild rank speaks for itself, not only that but you raid less nights than

most guilds, this says alot about the skill level of your players (I bet none of you guys walked on the clouds @

yogg saron phase 1 :P even!) I want to be at the cutting edge of raiding.

What's your raiding experience?

Most of all Vanilla.

Naxx 10/25.

Sartharion.

Ulduar 10/25. Some hard modes.

Stopped playing before the new content, However I know every encounter well...watched videos :P

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

I cannot as of yet, only dinged 80 with this Warrior a few days ago. (Will update)

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I love the Warrior class even through the highs and the lows. I love playing around with gear, gem etc just trying

to squeeze out a few more dps or theory crafting about dps rotations creating macros that will help me fulfill my

role as dps a bit better. Another important aspect of raiding is each encounter, I'm very good at dodging all the

random stuff Blizzard keeps coming up with.

What can you bring to the guild?

As mentioned above I know how to play my class very well, I enjoy trying to improve my character and my own

skills. I Very rarely make mistakes and never make the same one twice, I come to a raid prepared with pots/food

etc, I research every encounter. I take direction well, never whine or bitch about anything wow related :P. I'm

mature easy going guy. I can attend all your raid times, and I'm not a loot whore.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods:Yes

Omen:Yes

Mumble:No but I will do in about 5 minutes.

Anything else you'd like to add?

I would like to add that I know my gear right now isn't great...or even good :P. I only got level 80 with this

warrior 2 or 3 days ago and have been working my ass off trying to get better gear. I know you guys are looking to

the next expansion and so am I thats why I came back to refresh my skills for the launch. All I ask is you don't

dismiss my application based on gear it does not represent me as a player.

haha yea we've never have people walk into the yogg clouds.. never. :unsure:

Seeing as this is an app for cataclysm and not an app for our current raids we'll consider it as you are quite right in the fact that gear doesn't really mean squat at this point.

We'll let you know.

Hi

Thanks for your application, we have decided not to offer you a trial.

Good luck in your search for a new home

Guen over and out

Sign in to follow this