Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dkchimpy

Dkchimpy - Death Knight DPS

Character name: Dkchimpy

Class: Death Knight.

Level (must be 80): 80 of course!

Talents: 0/53/18 and 0/17/54 for Unholy. Ive got Cryptmaker HC for Unholy.

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes, ill do everything for the guild i am in!

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Dkchimpy

Timezone: GMT +1 - Rotterdam, the Netherlands

Age: 17, I'm not 18 but i can tell you, I'm not inmature.

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?

I'm with friends on Friday/Saturday nights so the raid times are perfect for me because im mostly bored in the evenings in mid-week!

Does your connection suck?

No, absolutely not. Ive got 25mb/s UPC fiber power. My pc is connected to my router with a cable. My average ms is like 30-40.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Ive had a break from Ulduar to ICC 10% buff, so i dont really remember alot of guild, but im not planning another break in the far future!

The Fallen Legends - Disbanded because of an officer fight. Ive cleared 10/12 icc normal with them.

Zero Tolerance - Disbanded because of guild leader wasnt doing very much for the guild, so the officers got sick of him orso. Killed 10/12 icc hc with them!

Nights Watch - This is the guild where I am in currently. I moved here because alot of ZT players went to here.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

Yes, i mentioned that im still searching for a harcore guild when i joined Nights Watch, since i wanna be hardcore.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

I've made an apply for Stardrift but that apply is like 2-3 weeks old and i havent got a single reply(from officers deciding to accept/decline me) so I dont know if they going to reply soon.

Who do you know in Heretic?

If im right, none.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Alot of guild that ive joined disbanded because of little fights between officers. I got really sick of this so now I'm here looking for a stable, hardcore guild that will last for a long time. Heretic seems like a guild that meet those points.

What's your raiding experience?

Ive started playing WoW just before WOTLK come out so I havent got to raiding on level 60 or 70.

My experience in WOTLK is:

Naxxramas 10/25 - full clear

Ulduar 10 - full clear.

Ulduar 25 - 5/14, this is because my break began here.

Trial of the Crusade 10/25 - full clear

Trail of the Grand Crusade - only the first boss in 10man. My guild weren't raiding this and most pugs fail.

Icecrown Citadel 10 - Ive cleared 10/12 normal and 9/12 hc. This is because i gave my icc10 hc spot to other guild mates who could use it more.

Icecrown Citadel 25 - Ive cleared 12/12 normal and 10/12 hc(Sindragosa and Lich King still left).

Ruby Sanctum 10 - not down yet.

Ruby Sanctum 25 - Down.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

Not that i know off but i can post an picture!

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I like DK's alot, Ive played all three specs alot so i dont care which spec you guys want me in! As I changed alot between the specs i excperienced that frost did the most dps. It gives +20% melee haste to the whole raid, so that's quiet some dps more and my dps is higher. If there is no Unholy DK in the raid i can change to UH for Ebonplague so Spriests will do ~5% more dps. I'm a very active raider and i don't really have problems with focus. I know all tacts and I will follow them. If i do something wrong ill try to fix this asap and improve my performance.

What can you bring to the guild?

I am a decent player who dedicates themself 100% into their role in raids. I dont care what you guys want me to do, im determined to be the best i can! I'm a fast learner, I always make sure i know all the tacts for the bosses what we are aiming for! Ive always been promoted to raider in all guilds ive been in.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes, of couse. Very nice to have because of the timers and warnings.

Omen: Yes, as dps you never wanna overaggro!

Mumble:Yes, ive got Ventrilo, Teamspeak and Mumble. Just to be sure in all cases!

Anything else you'd like to add?

I know you guys got better geared character than me in your guild and raids but i will asure you, i won't let you down! I really wanna get in a hardcore guild in Catalysm with players who know what they're doing. I know the Death Knigth recruitment status is closed but I still tried!

Thanks for reading my application!

Hi

Thanks for you application, we're currently not recruiting any death knights.

Good luck in you're search for a new home

Guen over and out

Sign in to follow this