Sign in to follow this  
Wightwind

Wightwind <Blood Elf Mage>

Character name: Wightwind

Class: Mage

Level (must be 80):80

Talents: Arcane, Fire

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&cn=Wightwind

Timezone: GMT +2

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?

Definitely

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Nope, my connection doesn't suck, I had some Issues a while back but all fixed :) I can raid without a hitch :)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Insane Warrior - Guild kinda fell apart

Wombles of the World - Didnt enjoy it much

Heresy - I've got no problems whatsoever with Heresy, I actualy like Heresy a lot, It's just that I am probably not going to get a spot in the cata raid groups as Heresy is reducing their main raid group by alot

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

Yes I have informed Heresy officers that I'm applying

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

Only Evolution, but it's not looking good :) They don't want under 18's

Who do you know in Heretic?

No one

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Because Heretic is awesome :) and I wan't to raid as progressively as you guys do. I like to do as much HM's as wat I can, which means Heretic is Perfect :)

What's your raiding experience?

ICC10 - 11/12, ICC25 12/12 (10HM), Ulduar 10 Cleared with mostly HM's, TotC Clear, Naxx Clear.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I love mages alot :) In every game ive played I love mages. I play Arcane mostly as it is great dps but I recently started playing Fire aswell, I have noticed that Fire has lower dps but my damage done tends to be higher as I dont constanly run out of mana and fire does very high raw damage, I'm a good dps :) I can take responsibility for things if need be

What can you bring to the guild?

I am a quiet person, I'm very easy going when it comes to less serious things like life and school :D(LOL) Don;t worry I never slack in raids :)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Of Course!

Omen: Yeap!

Mumble: You Betcha!

Anything else you'd like to add?

Nothing really except... Look at my Horse, My horse is Amazing!!!LoL www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP_0dDjoW_o&feature=related Im very random aswell ^^

We're currently not recruiting any DPS's of any kind.

Good luck in your search for a new guild.

Guen over and out

Sign in to follow this