Sign in to follow this  
Heydar

Heydar Ret/Prot Paladin

Character name: Heydar

Class: Paladin

Level (must be 80): 80

Talents: Retribution MS and Prot Os

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes, most definatley

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&cn=Heydar

PS: For some reason armory is being really moody and won't show all the changes i made.

Timezone: +1

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes, that won't be a problem.

Does your connection suck?

I have a 30Mbit vsdl connection, it has been stable so far.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

I used to play a druid back in vanilla called Zwranfire in Permanent Solution. We downed most things back then, but that character is long gone and dead. To be honest i don't really know how to play a druid anymore. I took a break due to University and heavy exams, and came back for Wotlk.

Vanilla is a long time ago, but cleared most content there.

In Wotlk I played in Permanent solution in Dentarg since level 78. They where known as Agent Orange before that and a pretty good guild with good reputation. I became core raider after a very short period for showing quick learning abilities and being active in making strategies etc. After about 9 months in PS the guild master decided to disband the guild as he was getting too old for playing. After that i joined Reckoning for a short period because a friend requested me to help them out with some heroics in ICC, but i was looking for guild.

Currently im a member of AFAP in Dentarg which is ranking 3rd on the server having finished 11/12 hc. I do like it here because of friends, but they have too much drama and people keep leaving all the time and new ones join. I want a guild where i can befriend people and become a part of something special. So basically i've actually never left a guild.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

I won't bullshit you guys and say yes. No i haven't because it's really hard to find a guild nowadays, so i prefer not to be guild-less until i find a home.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

I won't lie and say i didn't apply to any other guilds than you guys, because i have, but out of principe i won't apply to anyone else until you guys answer. To be honest i look at applying to a guild as a job application. You find guilds/companies that you have heard about and think are appropriate and prestigious, and you apply to them. I am very serious about this application and i hope you take me seriously when i say Dentarg is really hard to develop yourself in, and i hope you can see the hard work i have put into building my character considering the server.

Who do you know in Heretic?

No one, I'm currently in dentarg.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Well to be honest Dentarg is a very small and little populated realm with 2-3 good guilds. It's really hard to get a spot in the good ones if you are looking for a raiding guild. I got lucky to perform well enough to join AFAP, but as i said they have too much drama and its very unstable at the moment. They hardly ever raid.

I was searching forums and web sites for good guilds that sounds like a friendly yet hardcore guild. I came over your name and decided its worth to give you guys a shot. You guys seem like a dedicated guild where you take care of your own, and motivated for progress. That is exactly what im looking for.

What's your raiding experience?

I think i accidentaly answered this question in a previous question, but shorly said:

Most vanilla on a former character

12/12 ICC normal

8/12 ICC HC

Guild has done 11/12HC, but i joined too late and now they don't want to raid HC anymore.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

We had a goof/fun raid last night where we were boosting some alts and the logs i found are these:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/99zo89zhqa886fkw/details/22/

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1v4f2zj9yp5qjkp6/details/13/

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

Well I started as a Retribution Paladin because in my opinion Paladins can offer alot to a raid nomatter what talents they have chosen. As a Retriution Paladin i find my self helping the raid alot by using the different Paladin skills such as HoS, HoP, DS, Cleanse, Heal, Self Heal etc.

But i would like to Start Tanking as i believe i'm more suited for such a role. I have good overview and concentration, as well as keeping focus while multitasking. I believe Cata gives this opportunity for me to start doing so.

What can you bring to the guild?

First and foremost i can bring dedication and inspiration. I am always helpful and sincere in both giving and taking advice. I am generally a happy and a nice guy, and i like to believe others feel the same way about me, or so i hope.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: No, but this can be easly fixed.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Finally i would like to thank you guys for reading. I realize that Paladins are rarely accepted if they aren't unique, but then again i would like you to consider the fact that Dentarg is very scars and its really hard to get good raiding experience. Considering the situation i do believe i have achieved a lot, and please do consider me for Cataclysm as its a fresh start for everyone.

Thank you for your application but we've decided to not give you a trial.

Good luck in your search for a fitting guild.

Sign in to follow this