-Assassination My link

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Link to Armory profile: My link

Timezone: same as server time

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes

Does your connection suck? 20mbps with a 14mbps real connection

probably dc'd 3 to 4 times in total playtime

Usually have around 75fps and 66ms in dala and 60-40fps in raid

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Surreal was the guild that introduced me into raiding, stayed there for about 2 months till I figured out that pve endgame content was the thing I wanted to achieve. Moved to Nemesis (current guild) where I achieved almost all of the endgame content (missing lk hc and rs hc).

As I stated Surreal was my first guild I learned the basics on that guild but when I found myself stagnated in terms of development and learning curve I decided it was time to move on.

Nemesis was the guild where everything sorta of came together for me it was a big jump in terms of mentality and attitude towards raiding. I learned alot there and made me even more hungry to achieve greater things. Presently, although I improved my game greatly there, I have come to a point where once again I don't think I can improve myself and learn from my guild counterparts. I want to fight for server 1st's and be right up there for world kills. I don't want to be the kinda person that is in a guild that doesn't finish all the content before a new patch comes out etc etc. Here is my idea on things, I love this game and I really enjoy playing it. I spend on average 20-25 hours a week online. If I'm here that long I at least expect to get the most out of the game (like everyone else I presume) and the most out this game, for me, is pushing the limits and progress all of which in a good raid/guild atmosphere.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

Némesis is going to disband, officers know I will transfer to a different server they don't know I applied specifically to Heretic.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No not that kind of person plus I'm smarter than that.

Who do you know in Heretic?

Been checking the guild progress for some time now and seen some names that stuck to me on logs but no I do not know anybody personally.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I believe this is the guild I have always been looking for but never found. You have an excellent track record (H: The Lich King (25) Aug 2, 2010). Raid times fit perfectly with mine. As far as I can tell, and I have been doing quite a bit of research, you have a very strong guild. For these and all the other reasons that made me leave my previous 2 guilds I think I can help the guild overcome the upcoming challenges.

What's your raiding experience?

I came into this game with the ToGC already current so my raiding experience prior to that is not much.

- Naxx 10man cleared

- Naxx 25man 6-15

- Ulduar 10man Cleared all except yogg +0

- Ulduar 25man haven't killed mim, frey, general and yogg (came into the game late and my current guild is not very keen on going back there, all we did was algalon)

- ToGC 10man 5-5

- ToGC 25man 4-5

- ICC 10man 11-12hc (don't have Bane cause I gave my spot to a more useful class to kill/soak the vile spirits)

- ICC 25man 11-12hc

- RS normal 10man

- RS normal 25man

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

My link

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I play the class because it does (or used to do pre patch :/) an insame amount of damage. Its versatility and ability to adapt to different encounters makes it the most fun to play in my opinion.

Being either single target on heavy moving target switching encounters the spec or specs made available are pretty solid in terms of damage dealing. The talents made available also makes tanks job rather easy in terms of mob collecting and raid overall dps.

What can you bring to the guild?

I define myself as a person with great ambition and desire to constantly improve. I will not sit back and enjoy triumph I am never satisfied with my accomplishments and always strive for more. I take criticism rather well and I define myself as a a social person eager to help others. Love to discuss class mechanics with guild counterparts. I always analise the logs after each encounter and try to find out were I can tweak a little bit more dps. I have even gone as far as frapsing some encounters to tweak dps abit.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: No but will get it (currently use ventrilo)

Anything else you'd like to add?

UI pic My link

(rotation / priority list) Associated macros:

Speed pot - Tott (tank) - SS - Slice and dice -KS- AR - Blood fury - Eng macro* - Blade fury (if multiple mobs) - SS (to 4cp) - RS - rupture - SS (to 4cp) - RS - evis -[ from now on basicly keep SnD always up) --- rupture always up (5cp) ---- when both are up and with more than 7secs 5cp evis] - when AR wears off Killing spree - tott*** on rogue when off cd - repeat the rotation

*#showtooltip Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy

/use Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy

/use Global Thermal Sapper Charge

/use Saronite Bomb

**#showtooltip tricks of the trade

/cast [target=focus, help] [target=targettarget, help] Tricks of the Trade

***#showtooltip tricks of the trade

/cast [target=jabznstabz] tricks of the trade

Thought this was important to put in either the UI and a rogues priority list and rotation.

Thank you for your time,

Agatys

Decent application but we are currently not recruiting any more rogues or melee dps for that matter. Good luck on finding a guild.

Sign in to follow this