Gigglez

Holy Priest

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Gigglez

Class: Holy Priest

Level (must be 80): read below

Talents: read below

Are you willing to respec if needed?: of course

Link to Armory profile: My Aust char: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/sass/simple

Timezone: GMT + 1

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Of course!

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.) There is absolutely nothing wrong with my connection.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? My guild on Thaurisan was Click Harder. In October 2009 I went on a 4 month break (I was pregnant - so you can call it maternity leave) and when I was ready to come back and raid, the guild collapsed!! Such a shame. Anyway, I transferred to Aman'Thul to play with friends. I logged on intermittently and did some 10 mans with friends (my only experience in ICC) and decided not to raid again until I arrived in England to live with my husband and now 1 year old son.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Nope - no guild

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Nope - no other guilds

Who do you know in Heretic? No one :)

Why do you want to join Heretic? I looked at your achievements for Ulduar and Trial of the Crusader (my last raiding experience) and they are the same or a little ahead of what I achieved in my previous guild with Sass so I know that as a player I am on par with most of your raiding team.

What's your raiding experience?

All Vanilla cleared

All TBC cleared

Naxx - cleared

Ulduar - cleared (only missing Freya achievement for mount)

ToGC - cleared

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? Unfortunately, no - its been over a year since I raided.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

What can you bring to the guild? A friendly voice :) A hard working, no nonsense and extremely loyal attitude.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: No, haven't tried it - will d/l it in a week when the expansion bugs have been ironed out of it ;)

Anything else you'd like to add?

Brief explanation... I have played a holy priest since WoW began 6 years ago. I am Australian and my priest is on an Australian server and I can't transfer her over to an EU server! So I am starting a goblin priest and would very much like a position as 'Friend of Guild' and, hopefully, one day that can be upgraded to "Raider" :)

Edit: You can /w me ingame if you would like me to provide a name for a reference. Thanks!

PS: My husband has a small levelling guild which I have joined for the meantime so at least there is a guild benefiting from my levelling :) Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey

Thanks for your application, we're current full on priest.

Good luck in your search for a new home.

Guen over and out

Sign in to follow this