Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
morgoth

Gorkal protection warrior looking for team to kill deathwing

Character name: Gorkal

Class: Warrior

Level (must be 85): 85 ofc

Talents: Protection main spec: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/gorkal/talent/primary

Fury offspec: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/gorkal/talent/secondary

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes i would do for as much as it needs as guild > self. it would be realy defficult to me to change my main spec (protection) to another spec as main spec as im applicting as protection warrior.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/gorkal/simple

Timezone: +2

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? i can attened 7/7

Does your connection suck? it doesnt i think for wow at least :) here is they way to prove you

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1134830821.png

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Long history as im vanila player. On vanila WoW i was in Path of Wreckage and i cleared with the every single boss in Vanila wich means from Lucifron up to Kel'thuzad and the dragons world bosses. In tbc i was in the same server(Twillights Hammer) but in another guild named Samurai and cleared from Karazhan and grull up to felmyst in SWP when i stoped raiding. At MH and BT raiding seasons we used to be the best Greek guild(Strange based on name hehe).I rerolled to alliance night elf druid in a new account and i raided up to ulduar when i stoped my druid and lvled up a dwarf warrior to contineu raiding as a tank. Some days before toc realise i turned to horde with my dwarf warrior and joined The Zoo. so i used to be in The Zoo for 6 months or something like that. Before The Zoo i was in apex and left as low raid progress. When The Zoo disbanded i changed server at Chromagus and joined Misanthrope wich i had 30% best try on LK HC 25 and then left as they disbanded too (lolololol) and came back to SS. For cata i tried a friends guild named Chaotic Awakening but its failed apart. Now im in Project Chaos on darkspear server and i have 11/12 normal and many many wipes on nefarian arround 3-9% :(. i want to leave them as i need to play with better players with the true raiding spirit in them !!

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? No i didnt.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No i dont.

Who do you know in Heretic? As far as i know none :(

Why do you want to join Heretic? I would like to join you as i want to find a new home to stay and raid until the guild is disbanded or stop the raids :), and because i want to play with realy good players with high reputation on the server. Playing with good players then you become better player too and having faster progress and challenges.

What's your raiding experience?

Vanilla: Cleared (Nax 40 man cleared as first server on Twillights Hammer with Path of Wreckage)

TBC: Cleared (Samurai)

WOTLK: Cleared (Fusion, APEX, The Zoo, Misanthrop)

Cataclysm: The Bastion of Twillight cleared

Black Wing Descent 5/6 with many tries arround 3-8 % on nefarian

The Conclave of the Four Winds cleared all with Project Chaos

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/101921/calendar/01-11/

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

My main spec is used to be protection since the first in vanila WoW so its still the same. About my offspec i used to have fury so i can turn dps if the boss im gona fight needs less tanks. I choosed protection all these years as i realy enjoy to be in the first line and ofc the most important reason is because i like to be the key player in a raid. What i want to tell you is that you can go a raid with a with 2 healers insteed of 3 but without a tank you cant go anywere if you get my point :) about the second question ? geting a tank that its not dying from staying in fires,blizzards and aoe shits generaly while keeping high tps on single target or aoe and being expirienced like i am, then i think it could help the team to get further in progress(improve)

What can you bring to the guild?

My 6 years of playing protection warrior in hard core guilds and high end pve raiding helped me to know my class in and out of it. I know that im a fast learner in new encoutners and i have the ability to assist leaders with ideas of how we could sort out a difficult situation if they need assist. Im reading theoricrafting about my class and all specs or speaking with other warriors in realy famous guilds. i could bring an expirienced protection warrior who have cleared every boss almost in the game(explained above) and a guy who is always up to assist his guild mates with anything that i can.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes i do

Omen: Yes i do

Mumble: No but ill get ofc

Anything else you'd like to add? Im the raider who comes prepared with his own flasks/foods/pots in the raid and already informed about what we are going to face. Looking forward to hear from you and dont hesitate to ask me everything pls.

Sign in to follow this