Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cista

Cista - Holy Paladin

Character name: Cista

Class: Paladin

Level (must be 85): 85

Talents: Primary Spec: Holy 34/5/2 Secondary Spec: Holy 33/3/5 So called Holy PvP spec for the little arena I do

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Of course!

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/cista/simple

Timezone: GMT +2

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?

Yes, rarely anything comes up that prevents me from attending, but if something does come up I will always explain why I can't attend.

Does your connection suck?

I have surprisingly stable connection, in roughly a year there has been two times when it has been down for longer than 15 minutes.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Aspect, on Stormrage Alliance side, decided to change faction to be able to keep playing with people I like.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

Currently I'm not in a guild.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No.

Who do you know in Heretic?

Nobody at the moment.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Basicly I am looking for a raiding guild, as I would like to continue raiding, but more importantly to hopefully have fun.

What's your raiding experience?

In vanilla I raided on Silvermoon alliance, as warlock and holy paladin, up until Naxxramas was released, after that I quit due to alot of people I played with quitting. After Burning Crusade came out, I came back, but stuck with playing with friends, so I didn't raid during Burning Crusade and in Wrath of the Lich King I only started raiding after Icecrown Citadel came out.

WoTLK Raids:

ToC (Done in ICC gear though): 5/5 on both HC and normal

ICC 10: 12/12 on normal, 10/12 on HC (Yes I know I have Lich King HC kill, but that was done in Cata)

RS 10: 1/1

RS 25: 1/1

Cata Raids:

BH: 1/1

TFW: 2/2

BWD: 5/6

BOT: 4/4

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/evl95radxu6hn6mz/ Log from Aspect's BoT 25.

(I would be the paladin called Annbel, kind of a silly thing to forget to mention.)

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

Ever since starting to play WoW I have enjoyed healing and ever since leveling my first Paladin I have stuck with playing Holy Paladins, although I did level all healing classes to lvl 80. After Cataclysm came out and starting first doing heroics, then raiding, I have started to enjoy healing even more as now it is properly challenging at times.

I can bring a healer who has a high attendance rate and who has been told is good at healing to your raiding roster.

What can you bring to the guild?

I do my best to help people the best I can, wether it's with Heroics, farming materials for something or crafting something with my professions.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes.

Omen: Yup.

Mumble: Not at the moment, but downloading and installing takes like 5 minutes.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Not really, but if you have anything further questions feel free to ask me.

Sign in to follow this