Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gromlir

Gromlir, protection paladin (x-realm/x-faction)

Character name: Gromlir

Class: Paladin

Level (must be 85): level 85

Talents: 0/31/10 Protection/7/3/31 Retribution

Are you willing to respec if needed?: yes of course I am willing to respect for the better of the raid/guild.

Link to Armory profile: click here

Timezone: C(S)ET

Age:15 (please do not laugh and read it as if I was 18+)

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?

Yes I can, this is my current schedule that I have time to play (NOTE: not when I play when I CAN play)

Monday, 17:30 01:00 (available for your raid here)

Tuesday, 16:00 02:00

Wednesday, 21:30 02:30 (I have Hip-Hop training so I start playing later as normal days)

Thursday, 17:00 02:00 (available for your raid here)

Friday, 17:00 02:00

Saturday, 12:00 02:00 (sometimes I will go out with my girlfriend so this one varies)

Sunday, 12:00 01:00 (available for your raid here)

Does your connection suck?

Yes, my wireless connection sucks horribly, so to fix that I have cable connection and now the answer is no, now it is very good.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Annunnaki: they were a casual guild and I wanted to raid (casual as in social)

Green is the new pink: they were always pissed off that I wasn't raiding even though I was always online on time and ready for invite. They didn't take me once in a month and were complaining so I left.

Warcraft raiders: the guild leader ninja's the guild bank and left after that we disbanded.

Veneficus Ex: they are not that bad but I want a guild where not 70% of the raid has to make the same mistake in different attempts to learn it. (I want a guild that learns after 1-3 times not 10-20 times)

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

No I haven't I still want to raid and I will most likely get kicked if I tell them and if I get declined I can't do anything anymore

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No, I am not. I always apply to 1 guild at a time. Otherwise I would look desperate and I am not desperate.

Who do you know in Heretic?

I know no one in Heretic unfortunately. But I would like to get to know you all.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I am looking for a more serious guild on a higher level and there for have more fun in playing the game instead of going “uuuuuuuuuuuuurg I have to raid with scrubs again”.

What's your raiding experience?

Wotlk:

I am a wrath baby unfortunately but I prefer the cataclysm content over the wotlk content

Naxx 10: Cleared

Naxx 25: Cleared

OS 10: 3 Drakes up (Non-zerg way)

OS 25: 3 Drakes up (Non-zerg way)

EoE 10: Cleared

EoE 25: Cleared

Ulduar 10: 13/13 (0 keepers)

Ulduar 25: 9/13

ToC 10: 5/5

ToGC 10: 2/5

ToC 25: 5/5

ToGC 25: 1/5

ICC 10man: 12/12

ICC 10man Heroic:11/12 (bane at 10% (so 20%) people in my guild cba after they killed it once so never got a team to finish it)

ICC 25man- 12/12

ICC 25man Heroic: 9/12 (deathwhisper at 1,1% at my best try)

RS 10man: 1/1

RS 25man: 1/1

RS 10heroic: 1/1

RS25heroic: 0/1

Cataclysm:

Blackwing Descent: 5/6

Bastion of Twilight: 2/4 (10% on cho'gal and 4,5% on elementium monstrosity)

Baradin Hold: cleared

Throne Of The Four Winds: 1/2 (Al'Akir downed not conclaive lol)

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/wjzj35tc1cgp0zud/

If you want more just ask.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I love tanking, my alts are tanks (level 80 death knight and level 73 warrior) I do like dps'ing but tanking gives me an adrenalin rush and makes me feel very good, it is fun to have the big boss smashing your face with big claws or weapons etc. I play a paladin because I just enjoy the play style of a paladin more than from a warrior or a death knight.

What can you bring to the guild?

A mature 15 year old (as I behavior not age can't change the age unfortunately), you can have good fun with me, I am helpful and of course a good tank (from what people told me) in raids and a friend after a while.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes, although I changed to Bigwigs so it is currently disabled. I also have DXE

Omen: Yes, everyone should have this in my humble opinion.

Mumble: No, I do not but I will download this If I get accepted because voice communication is mandatory to a successful raid.

Anything else you'd like to add?

If you have questions about my gear, gem, enchant, spec and/or glyphs do ask I'll be happy to answer them.

Have a great day.

Hope to hear from you soon(ish).

Grom.

Hi!

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately you're not what we're looking for and therefore I have to decline your application.

Good luck in your search for a suiting guild.

Sign in to follow this