7/2/32

Are you willing to respec if needed?:

Yes

Link to Armory profile:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/chely/advanced

Timezone:

GMT +2

Russia->Moscow

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?

Yes.

Does your connection suck?

It's fine like... 97% of days a year. Atm it is: this

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Warsong - WANTED - Irl issues = stopping wow - for about 9 months.

Quel'Thalas - LostinAzeroth - Irl issues = got to switch to causal wow - for almost a year.

Talnivaar- Army - it fell apart, and i got to my comrades causal guild.

Talnivaar - Voaltile - "friends" guild - actually its a guild with a few veterans from Army, its only 10 man and too causal for me, raiding 1-2 days a week for 3hrs each and they already got 3 tanks. That is more then needed for 10 man.

Auchindoun - Eminence - next week after i joined, core of the guild decided to stop raiding... Though they are imba guys.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

No need to inform, they told loud and clear anyone who wants to leave - can do it.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No.

Who do you know in Heretic?

Noone.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I actualy like your raiding shedule and your need in prot paladins.

What's your raiding experience?

Vanilla: @Mage@ - MC, Ony, ZG, BWL, AQ20 - all, AQ 40 up to C'thun, almost killed him =\ but Officers decided to go Naxx40, Naxx40 Bug and instructer.

TBC: @Warrior tanker@ - KZ, SSC, TK, ZA, MH, BT - all done prenerf, got some weeks of wiping on Kalygos... but no luck. Killed Felmyst past nerf.

WoTLK: @DK - Tanker@ - Nax10/25, Maly10/25, OS10/25, got Plagued Protodrake, for doing all 10 man hardmodes at the start of the expansion. @Warlock@ ToC 10/25, Icc10 11/12 Icc25 5/12.

Cata: @Prot Pala@ - BH 10, Magmaw 10, Omnotron Defense 25, Atramedes 25, Maloriak 10, Chimaeron 10 (tried HC 25), Halfus Wyrmbreaker 10.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

Sorry no wws or any other logs atm.

Why do you play the class and spec you play?

I'm tank from the time i started my warrior in TBC. I've been warr tank and DK tank. Only druid and pala was left. But i really can't play class that do not change it's appearence at all... "Wow i've got new shoulders! Damn.. bear is always bear.. no matter of what humanoid form wears". So i've started pala and i actually enjoyed it.

Also i've got retri spec and gear 349ilvl, will get PVP epic 2hander next week.

In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I think i will be a good tanking "purchase" for the guild if you actually need any. I think i can propose you: 1. Ability to listen. 2. Ability to execute RL orders. 3. Ability not being shy and ask to repeat what i should do if i haven't got it. 4. Ability to say "My fault" when it is my fault. 5. Ability not to fake DC or leaver before raid over announcement. 6. Ability to keep silence when its needed. 7. Ability to stay alive long enough to make a boss kill.

What can you bring to the guild?

Brain, hands, cute female bloodelf... Chaos and Destruction!!! - Ops thats another window ^_^.

And ofc i always have flasks and food buffs suitable for my spec.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes.

Omen: Yes.

Mumble: Yes.

Anything else you'd like to add?

My MMO addiction started with UO "privet servers". Then it went on progressing to LA2 and WoW. I've started WoW with euro release even tho it was quite hard to get Blizzard fairy box, i made it =). Was playing with all rucommunity starters at Warsong server, Red Order guild that sometime after was merged to WANTED. But i havent raided with wanted, cause i got to stop wow that time due to irl. Then i got to freshly started QualThalas realm, and was in server top 1 guild Lost in azeroth. Played there about a year and took part in the AQ gates opening event (24 hrs without sleep ^^). Then i finally came to Talnivaar there i was one of the founders Raid Leader and MT of the Army guild. As we were quite a casual guild we made it only up to Illidan prenerf, and were quite satisfied with this achievement. In WoTLK we became more hardcore and made all 10 man hardmodes at the start of the expansion.

Got that cute Plagued Protodrake with 310 speed on my DK tank 8). Then i found myself exhausted cause actualy i was almost alone keeping my guild solid. It turned that i was raidleader, masterlooter, dkpofficer, recruitofficer, site-guy, and also a psychologist+chaplain to all the memebers... some of em called me guildfather -_-. So i've tried to hand some of my work to veterans and members, but that seemed not to go well. When i took a break. I found my guild dying. Got to say that also that time there were some hard times on the server, almost all the guilds were running out of members and ofc middle-guilds suffer much more then others. I didn't feel well that time due to health problems, so i decided to stop wow for a while, cause repairing the guild required too much work to be done. That is my story :) Hope you read atleast first few strings 8)

P.S. My MBTI type is ENTP... What is yours? o_O

Thanks for your application, we're discussing it right now.

We will get back to you soon.

Guen over and out

Hi Chely.

Before we decide if we're going to give you a trial or not I'd like to have a little chat. Could you log in on Stormrage tomorrow evening at roughly 18:30 game time?

Most likiely I will be there. But actually would be better if we can have a talk today/tonight. I'm hanging around monitoring forum like every hour.

Hi again.

We have decided that we actually don't want to recruit another tank and therefore we have to decline your application.

Sorry it took us a while to decide and I wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild.

Sign in to follow this