Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gnappe

Elemental Shaman Apply

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Gnappe

Class: Shaman

Level (must be 85): 85

Talents: Elemental. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/gnappe/talent/secondary

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/gnappe/simple

Timezone:GMT+1

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes.

Does your connection suck? (We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)The rule is that I have a stable connection, on very rare occasions it does however suck. I am using Swedens number 1 ISP when it comes to stability though (telia)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? On alliance side; Order of Ages; When I recieved the game I was 7 years old (on my 8:th), I joined my fathers guild. Him and other members in that guild tought me how to play, and how to act towards other players. Order of Ages still lives, but most members from there (including my father who had once started the alliance) joined with brotherhood of the Vatos which I later left due to the reason I wanted to raid frequently, and 25-man raids - both Order of Ages and the Vatos was good in vanilla, but they have a harder time raiding now, probably due to not putting high demands on those joining the raids. - so I joined Frost who set out to raid semi-hardcore, with some really good members, where most people left due to a really bad atmosphere. I applied to Aspect, and was wellcome if I respecced, so I did. My real life friends does however play horde side, and some of those playing alliance decided to start playing horde, so I swapped as well, and here I am.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? I have still to join a horde side guild.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No.

Who do you know in Heretic? Pervox, Sixpool and Smyx in real life. Have been talking alot of skype with Bloodlustbot aswell. And had a in-game chat with Fildon/Moralion.

Why do you want to join Heretic? From what I know you are one of the best achiving raiding guild on Stormrage. I want to come further in my raiding progress, and belive I will do that by being part of Heretic.

What's your raiding experience? I did start raiding when I was 8 years old - I did get help with what to do from my father and the others in the guild, and when I learned english good enough I started reading tactics and so on to really know what I was supposed to do. In classic I played my hunter with Order of Ages and the Vatos, downing all up to Naxramas. In tbc I started playing my Shaman and killed everything except BT, Sunwell and The Eye. I killed everything except Yogg-Saron on normal mode in wotlk. In Cataclysm I have so far killed 1/2 in TotFW, 5/6 in BWD and 4/4 in BoT.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? No, sorry, I havent got any.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids? I am sure your raids are allready good enough without me claiming to improve them. I do however promise I will know my class well enough to make a difference. I also promise I will act in a good manner and allways come prepared all raids.

I played restoration from the beginning. But a friend asked me to change and I said yes to the end. Got stuck for Elemental.

I use Glyph of Flame Shock that I should not have to use mana to cast the Flame Shock all the time.

Glyph of Ghost Wolf, I use that if I get a beam, etc on me and I'll be able to run away faster.

Glyph of Thunder to not get run out of mana during long fights.

Glyph of Lightning Shield will cause my stacks never go below 3. Then I do not need to cast it all the time if I get some sort of aoe attack on me.

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring a dedicated player. I know my class and I will act with good manners.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add? I am aware I am young. I do however want you to 'take a chance' on me and let me prove myself worthy, mature and skilled. I am however not saying I haven't got anything to learn,,

Here is a my ui http://img821.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnshot030711125929.jpg/.

Hello Gnappe, we're not ready to give you the trial at this time.

Good luck in your search for the guild.

Hello Gnappe, we're not ready to give you the trial at this time.

Good luck in your search for the guild.

Ok, thank you anyhow for considering my application.

Sign in to follow this