Sign in to follow this  
enzyr

Enzyr, elemental shaman

Character name: Enzyr

Class: Shaman

Level (must be 85): 85

Talents: elemental:32/9/0 enhancement:8/33/0 resto: 2/7/32

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Of course

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/enzyr/advanced

Timezone: GMT+1

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes, every sunday and monday!

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Nope, 27/20

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Well im currently on Skullcrusher where i am in Disco disco, here i have an officer role, where im partial responsible for recruitment and i play a part in our lootcouncil.

Even though i have the officer rank, my guild is aware of the fact that i want to look for other opportunities.

I want to leave the guild and the server because in my eyes, skullcrusher is pretty much dead raidingwise unless your finnish or swedish.

We are mostly a danish guild which is going international, but at the moment i do not see any progress recruitment or raiding wise. We have been struggling to get people for the progress raids, and we are especially lacking healers.. another factor is the part that most of the guild acts kind of immature during raids, no serious gamefaces, just fun and games until somebody looses an eye, or we wipe and people who doesnt have their part on the dry, start flaming.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

As i said, i have made the guild aware of the fact that im searching for a new server and hence a new guild.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

None

Who do you know in Heretic?

None, yet, unfortunately.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

Well i was browsing forums and i came upon one of your recruitment posts, and saw you were in need of an elemental shaman! So i decided well, your a guild that have been around for a while (Kindda stalked your old bosskills and killshots :) ) and therefore i thought, well this is a dedicated raiding environment, who have had their standards for several years, and i hoped that i would fit in here.

What's your raiding experience?

Vanilla: ZG, AQ20, MC, ony cleared, and did razorgore in bwl and prophet in AQ40, didnt touch naxx 1.0 unfortunately, even though i used all of my gold getting attuned to the place.

TBC: Kara, Gruul, Maggi, MH, BT cleared. Ssc and tk i lacked vashj and kael even though my guild was farming them, they would kill them on a day of the week where i wasnt able to raid (I know this might sound weird, but it is infact true)

WOTLk: Naxx, maly and sartharion killed (Sarth3d 10man was done in a zerg), ulduar cleared (both 10 and 25man cleared, with drake meta achievement from 10man pre icc patch), TOC cleared, TOGC (10man cleared with a tribute to insanity, and 25man i got up to Anub'arak, the first tribute to insanity was done within the first week of icc, therefore i had no icc gear to boost me there) Icc: All except lich king, and did the first wing on heroic in 10man.

Cata: BWD: 4/6 with chimaeron and Nef still up, bot 4/4 and tot4w 1/2

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

Unfortunately no.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I play a shaman because it was first char, and it was love at first sight, i mean, oldschool windfury with a 2hander in AV? How much more insane can it be?

I play elemental because i was asked to play it in one of my old guilds, i had always been a resto shaman, but when i tried elemental, i thought it was actually quite fun on the more competitive dps meters compared to the healing meters, of course while staying alive, otherwise you would not top the meters :)

I will provide you with a shaman who have played all three speccs, though havnt healed in cata i still know how its done, and i always try to improve my knowledge on all of the speccs. In cata healing got alot harder and therefore i have the habit of trying to throw a healing rain or two when i see the gap in my mana pool, and the need for it.

What can you bring to the guild?

I can bring an experienced shaman, who is dedicated and serious in a raiding environment. I consider myself quite the social person aswell, so i would also bring some fun in the guild chat or away from raids.

I have always looked upon myself as a problemsolver, and therefore on progress i consider myself being decent at figuring out what to do about the mechanics of a fight.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: I am using the addon KLE, which is a rather lightweight bossmod, while still providing me with the functionality and timers of DBM, i have no problem switching over to DBM though.

Omen: i have a builtin threatmeter in my tukui, which provides me with the exact same information as Omen.

Mumble: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?

Nothing really, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, and ill try to answer them the best i can. I will be checking up on this post a couple of times each day, so you should not expect long response times :)

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes, every sunday and monday!

so you're going to miss all thursday raids?

You also forgot to include your Cata raiding experience.

p.s. bonus points for tukui.

Im awfully sorry, i realised i forgot it, but it is corrected by now, i logged in and well felt like i forgot something, but you guys where just too damn quick :)

And for the thursday raids, yea this next month or so i will miss all thursday raids due to sports. but when the handball season is finished then im able to skip a football training every once in a while to raid with you guys!

And for the thursday raids, yea this next month or so i will miss all thursday raids due to sports. but when the handball season is finished then im able to skip a football training every once in a while to raid with you guys!

that sounds strangely familiar, are you like brothers or something ? :)

that sounds strangely familiar, are you like brothers or something ? :)

At last, my long lost twin brotha? Where and who is he?

My parents appearently lied to me when they said i was an only child!

Handball is just real popular in Denmark Dohtur... just as popular as Russian roulette is in Russia :D

Guen over and out

Finally, somebody who doesnt accuse me for playing the sport just for the assgrabbing, well im not against the assgrabbing.. but.. yeah, you know?

Finally, somebody who doesnt accuse me for playing the sport just for the assgrabbing.

Can be arranged ;)

We will need to discuss this a bit I think due to the Thursdays as of lately we are pushing for numbers.

Should get your answer within tomorrow or Friday.

as stated i can skip a practice or two, wouldnt be that big of a deal, as long as it isnt every single practice :)

Not that it makes any big difference but im 10/12 now, with chimaeron being killed tonight

And that im only waiting for the Faire for my DMC: Volcano

Hey, enzyr.

You have a trial despite the "case for thursdays".

However, it will last 2 weeks counting from the time of the first raid you join. You have just that time to show yourself or be removed.

If you are fine with that, please whisper an officer to begin your trial.

Ill work on getting a transfer before the raid tonight!

Ill skip the practice next thursday, but i cannot this Thursday unfortunately due to a match

Sign in to follow this