Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShugabunZ

(X-realm) Warlock.

Herro, even though you're not on the lookout for warlocks i decided i'd drop an app on your forums, as i'm fucking sick of browsing guilds on wowprogress.

Also on beforehand you should know that i haven't cleared all content on normal, only argaloth, fuck the police.

Character name: Shugabunz

Class: Warlock

Level (must be 85): 85, mkay

Talents: Destro as MS and aff or summat as OS (haven't decided yet, been inactive since december.)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes ofcourse, adaption is my specialty.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/agamaggan/shugabunz/simple (nevermind the lousy, shitty enchants and gems. I obtained gear fast as shit right after i dinged 85 and spent minimal amounts of gold on enchants as i was supposed to replace the pieces fast. The leg enchant will be swapped asap.)

Timezone: Gmt+1 or some shit, idk, norwegian times.

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yup, I'll most likely be available for 3 weeds a raid. I'm also free some saturdays and sundays for 10man raiding if that's relevant to your interests.

Have you cleared all the current normal raiding content?

(This is required to be able to get accepted for a trial. Mark with a cross [X])

Yes: [No. Don't underestimate yet tho.]

Does your connection suck? No my connection does not suck. Vice versa really, it fucking kicks ass. 30 mbit up/down.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

This character has been on a couple of servers during the years that've passed, so i won't list the shitty "week-guilds" i was a part of.

I played an alliance warlock on Grim Batol in TBC which was named Emodps.

Aurora Borealis

This was where i did my job as the best warlock in the world. Raided on a hardcore schedule of 4 to 5 raiding days a week (ZA, SWP, BT, SSC, TK, KARA, everything done with this guild). Me and a couple of buds stayed in this guild for a very long time but decided to migrate to aggramar as we wanted to play with more challenging people on the horde side.

Migrating to aggramar was probably the worst choice i've ever done while playing this game. Ditched a top 100 world guild and ended up going inactive, cus of aggramar's shitty community. Anyways, after the mig i went inactive and i rerolled a warrior (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/agamaggan/jdawg/simple) on Agamaggan to play with my closest irl friends when WotLK hit.

The noble Europeans

Was a member of TNE for a long time on my warrior, but due to some complex issues between me and some other members, i left them for finding a new guild that suited my preferences.

Beepchannel

A pvp guild led by some irl mates, ended up here at some point. Then, my warr got banned (long story short; I got hacked and the hacker went total apeshit in the trade chat. People thought it was myself, as i am known as quite the troll, and i got a permban.)

Alius Orbis

Current dominating guild during that time, january 2010-something. I leveled my lock from 70-80 and started gearing up. Migged to agamaggan and joined this guild. The guild disbanded after a short time due to loads of drama and conflicts, really sucked.

Casual Hardcore

Alius Orbis disbanded and the old GM created Casual Hardcore the same evening. I signed the charter and the next day we had around 40-50 applications. The number of applications per day was totally insane and unreal. We started raiding after a week and the progress went quite good. Unfortunately there was extreme competition and my gear standard was still not up to date, as i had just dinged 80 on Emodps, so i got demoted.

Slashflex

PvP guild formed by the remnants of Casual Hardcore. Joined for the sake of my in-game mates and stayed there for a little while. After a month or so i decided to mig to bladefist to join FTA2.

From The Ashes II

Epic guild and all that, but unfortunate for me they went quite inactive by the time i joined them. I got some handy ICC25 achies, downed some hc bosses and attempted LK25HC, but that was all. I spoke to Eonx (the gm of /flex) and he asked me to mig back as they needed a lock for pve progress.

Slashflex pt.2

I migged back to join /flex and we did some progress in ICC and RS. Downed Halion25 and did some heroics in ICC before cata was released. Slashflex was meant to be a superguild in cata, a guild who would dominate the world rankings, but you could say it failed a bit. We got a crew of say 150 Glad's and Light of dawn's from a top 30 world guild to mig to aga. Most part of the glads formed a guild for themselves as they was into pvp, but there was around 30 people joining us. I lost my spot to another warlock, but it didn't matter much as the guild disbanded by the time it had dinged lvl 10.

Control

Now i'm in control, the guild formed by the Zethh-crew, the ones from the top 30 world guild. Just social ranked, was supposed to raid a bit but now they have settled for pvp anyways.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Yesh. Control recently quit pve, so i told them about my current situation guild-wise.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? no

Who do you know in Heretic? I guess no one.

Why do you want to join Heretic? Because i just love chubbies.

What's your raiding experience?

(Need to have cleared all the normal content, lol jk.)

Vanilla: Created my toon a couple of months after vanilla release, but took a break after i dinged 57-ish. The break lasted till around mid 2006-ish and i started playing casually, played a lot of AV, but didn't raid much.

TBC: Most part of the raids was cleared prenerf.

Gruul - Cleared before achievements was implemented, didn't bother doing it after.

Maggy - Same as above.

Kara - Cleared (had it on farm)

SSC - Cleared (had it on farm)

ZA - Cleared, had it on farm and got the bear.

MH - Cleared (had it on farm)

TK - Cleared (had it on farm)

BT - Cleared (had it on farm)

SWP - Cleared 4/6 prenerf and had 5/6 on farm till wotlk hit.

WotLK:

Naxx - Cleared innumerable times on jdawg.

OS - Cleared. Attempted 3d hundreds of times with my guild in early wotlk but never achieved success. Did it when it was zergable on both my lock and my warr.

EoE - cleared on jdawg

Ulduar - Did 7-8 bosses a couple of times (went casual, had some irl issues.)

ToC - 5/5 normal and 4/5 25hc

ICC - 11/12 normal with 4-5 hardmodes on 25 man. (Still quite casual, the game got boring. Attempted LK25hc many times with different guilds)

RS - Cleared on 25man and attempted 10man hc the week it was released. Got halion down to 20% something on our best try.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? I guess not.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids? I play warlock because it's the grimmest class with the grimmest specs. Fucking hardcore mages who sold their soul to satan, yo. Raid-wise warlocks is a huge buff, they're pretty self-explainatory from my point of view though. Sweet buffs!

What can you bring to the guild? Pointless knowledge, humour and the best lock in the world.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: ye

Omen: ye

Mumble: no, but i'll install it.

Anything else you'd like to add?

I'm a leaf blower (can get you good prices.)

If there is the slightest space for me in the guild, i'll say yes.

My intellectual capacity is unreal

I hate the cops, bitches and way too small t-shirts.

THANKS

Hello Shugabunz.

While looking on our website you will notice we are half way through heroic modes. You say you have only killed Argaloth and cleared nothing else which in no offence is pretty useless for us.

Should probably lower the bar mate and find a guild starting to raid normals.

Application denied.

Good luck finding another home :)

Hello Shugabunz.

While looking on our website you will notice we are half way through heroic modes. You say you have only killed Argaloth and cleared nothing else which in no offence is pretty useless for us.

Should probably lower the bar mate and find a guild starting to raid normals.

Application denied.

Good luck finding another home :)

Sweet mother of josef stalin, thanks for the fast reply!

gl 'n shit

Sign in to follow this