Sign in to follow this  
Stingos

Stingos / Assasination rogue

Character name: Stingos

Class: Rogue

Level (must be 85): Yep, im 85

Talents: Assasination

Are you willing to respec if needed?: anytime

Link to Armory profile: Unavalable in this moment, will link later.

Timezone: (UTC+01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague

Location: Bosnia and Hercegovina / Republic of Srpska , City Banjaluka

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? - Yes i can attend on every raid, in my last guild i didnt miss any raid since i joined them.

Have you cleared all the current normal raiding content? Yes i am , you can see at armory link, all cleared, and started heroic.

(This is required to be able to get accepted for a trial. Mark with a cross [X])

Yes: [X]

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

- My connection is prety good, never had some big problems, everything okay :)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

- I was in Vertical Smile, we lost many players last 2 weeks, i actualy dont know what happend, just know some guys leaved. Guild will be disbanded or whatever, many players will leave server and go for another one. Thats just it...

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

- Nop i didnt, i just wrote app because guild will be disbanded. Guild master told us we are free to leave and join to other guilds.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

- Nop, i apply only for heretic, i hope my application will pass, im writing this with fingers crossed.

Who do you know in Heretic?

-I know Furylicious he was in Vertical.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

- Because i think its nice guild, you guys have nice progressions witch tells me ur serious raiders, witch i like.

What's your raiding experience?

(Need to have cleared all the normal content.)

- Cleared all normal on 25man, 2 on HC mode, almost killed maloriak, wipe on 10%.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

- To be honest i never made log, ill just say i know to play my class, have 18k+ dps, it depends of bosses.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

- Well i like rogues, like to play as mele dps. My spec is Assasination, its best spec for pve raiding, i like it because of that, like it also because of mastery benifit, it gives bonus dmg for my poisons, i have my " fixed " rotation on bosses, and its goinn good. Well i think i can do lots of good in raid, as assasination rog in raid, you guys have 8% more spell dmg on boss :D

What can you bring to the guild?

- Firstly, i can bring you nice and skilled player and an active member, secondly im LW + Skining + Cooking i can do whatever is needed, if anyone need LW-er or something, will try to help as much as i can.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yep

Mumble: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?

Just to say im always ready for raiding, never late, always have flasks + food with myself. Im not kind of person witch cry on wipes, progression is progression. I think i said everything, you didnt ask for boss rotation and glyphs, it will take ages to write about, and ill add armory link when it comes up.

Thanks for reading this, i hope its worth.

Fingers crossed :)

Thanks for your application.

We're not looking for any more rogues at this time.

Good luck in your search for a new home.

Guen over and out

Okay, thanks for reply.

But, just in case in future, if you miss 1 mele dps or rogue, you know where you will find it.

Good luck :)

Sign in to follow this