Sign in to follow this  
yim

Resto Shammy - Yimron

Character name: Yimron

Class:Shaman

Level (must be 85):

Talents:2/7/32

Are you willing to respec if needed?: yes anytime

Link to Armory profile:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/yimron/simple

Timezone: UK

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yeah I can raid all weekdays and sunday

Have you cleared all the current normal raiding content?

(This is required to be able to get accepted for a trial. Mark with a cross [X])

Yes: [x] All bar Al'Akir

Does your connection suck? No I have around 30fps in raids

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Get Geared or Wipe Tryin and Vertical Smile I left both because they broke up and stopped raiding

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Guildless at the minute

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? I applied for Aurora but regreting doing it and will not join if accepted

Who do you know in Heretic? I know furylicious seeing he was from Vertical Smile aswell

Why do you want to join Heretic? You have made good progress through the heroic bosses and I have heared you are a friendly guild

What's your raiding experience? 11/12 normal and 2/12 hc

(Need to have cleared all the normal content.)

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? sorry I dont have any logs but I can link helaing meters in wow from last raid I did

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids? I play resto shammy as it is the spec I have played the most with through WOTLK and Cata, I can improve your raids with good healing and I have a good attitude towards progression and team work

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring a friendly possitave attiude and good team work to the guild and a in game point of view im alch and herb professioned so I can farm flasks and help member with achs and leveling

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods:Yes

Omen: No but I will get if i need to dps

Mumble: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?

Hope you accept my application and hope to hear from you soon ^^

a picture of my UI and addons

and im level 85 =)

and the meter in that is on BoT overall 25m

post-4801-0-27941700-1301747977_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this