Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Iconiac

X-Faction Feral Druid, Iconiac

Character name: Iconiac

Class: Druid

Level (must be 85): 85

Talents: 0/35/6 (Main DPS spec) .... 0/32/9 (Tanking OS)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: I severely lack the gear for either Resto or Boomkin so would much rather prefer to be able to stay Feral.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/iconiac/simple

Timezone: GMT

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes definitely.

Have you cleared all the current normal raiding content?

(This is required to be able to get accepted for a trial. Mark with a cross [X])

Yes: [X]

Does your connection suck? No, it's very stable.

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? I moved to this server at the start of Wrath where i joined Shiva to be with some real life mates. Raided with them until a few of us moved to Zeal about a year ago and have been with them since then. Zeal have, in the past month or 2 just fallen apart due to lots of players leaving and 10 man raiding just not working out, so i have left them and am now currently guildless while i find another decent guild to raid with.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Currently guildless.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No.

Who do you know in Heretic? Currently only Ribena i believe as he was with me in Zeal.

Why do you want to join Heretic? I'm looking for a guild that is consistantly well organised in raids and has decent progression with all members putting in 110% every raid. I'm looking for somewhere where there is a good group focus and determination to clear new content.

What's your raiding experience?

(Need to have cleared all the normal content.)

Vanilla - Cleared all apart from Naxx 40 and AQ 40

BC - Cleared all apart from a few bosses in Sunwell

Wrath - Cleared all apart from LK HC and Halion HC

Cata - Cleared all normal content along with Halfus HC, Chimaeron HC, Maloriak HC, Atramedes HC. Attempts on Defense System HC and Magmaw HC have also been made which were unsuccessful.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? Unfortunatly no.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I started playing feral during Ulduar and have loved it since. It's hard to explain, i just feel extremely comfortable raiding as a feral. It's the most interesting class i have played since starting WoW and it actually has a challenging dps rotation which makes raiding all the more interesting.

In raids I always strive to play to the best of my ability so i feel that i will be a good asset to your raiding team. I am a player which puts in full effort every raid because i like to see decent results made.

What can you bring to the guild? A well motivated, highly dedicated player who is always up for anything.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: Not currently.

Anything else you'd like to add? Thanks for taking the time to read my application. If you have any questions then please fire away.

Iconiac :)

I severely lack the gear for either Resto or Boomkin so would much rather prefer to be able to stay Feral.

I assume this is not just gear, but rather a playstyle preference ?

Yes, i lack the raiding experience as either spec so would not feel as comfortable raiding new content as those specs without having any previous practice at them.

Thanks for your application Iconiac.

We have decided that we can offer you a trial.

Please contact any officer when you're ready to begin.

Guen over and out

Sign in to follow this