Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kraktorz

Kraktorz - Holy Paladin

Character name: Kraktorz

Class: Paladin

Level (must be 85): 85

Talents: Holy

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Sure.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/kraktorz/simple

Timezone: GMT

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? Yes.

Have you cleared all the current normal raiding content?

(This is required to be able to get accepted for a trial. Mark with a cross [X])

Yes: [] Ive spoke to Guen about this and he said it shouldn't be a problem. I have 11/12 with no Al'akir.

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.) No, Ive never had problems with it before in raids.

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? <Silenced> I will be leaving because 4 of the officers have quit, and our raid leader quit today, with no warning and there wont be 25 man raids anymore.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? There are no officers left to tell.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Nope.

Who do you know in Heretic? No one, unfortunately.

Why do you want to join Heretic? Because your raid nights are perfect for me, your progression is good, and you seem like a decent guild with decent members.

What's your raiding experience?

(Need to have cleared all the normal content.) Well, I have no Al'akir because when I joined <Silenced> they had done Al'akir and because they 'Didn't like him' they never went back, but I have watched many videos and I know the tactics so this shouldn't be a problem. In WotlK I cleared most of it, apart from ICC heroics. I did like the first two quarters heroic but that's it. I only started playing in TBC near the end of it so I didn't get any raiding experience then.

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? No, but with healing it varies with who your healing, and what boss it is so I don't suppose this would help.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids? I play holy paladin, because I always wanted to have a healer, and I didn't like the other classes apart from paladin. I feel that I can perform high in raids and this would benefit you I'm sure.

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring a dedicated, mature, positive attitude to your raids. I would be able to attend every raid unless something major came up in my family or something. I would bring a very good healer, who is always looking for ways to improve.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes.

Omen: Yes.

Mumble: Yes.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Well my names Aaron, I'm 17 years of age(Very mature for my age) who enjoys swimming, hockey, and golf. When I'm not doing these, I'm usually on WoW. I enjoy WoW a lot and have done for about 2 years now. I'm at college studying Psychology and Geography.

Anyway that's me, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you come to the right decision.

what are you plans for the summer? quitting/taking a break/having 3 months vacation?

Just looking out for the months ahead Krak :) Don't want to recruit people with short term ideals.

Patience is a virtue. We're still discussing it

Guen over and out

Hey, Kraktorz.

After some heated discussion that brought us some fun of /officer and /guild chats overlapping,

we have decided that we will not offer you a trial at this time.

good luck.

Sign in to follow this