Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
totemthis

totemthis application!

edit: was drunk when wrote it and it was a bit bare

Character name: Totemthis

Class: Shaman

Level (must be 85): 85

Talents: resto(2/7/32) and enhance(10/31/0)(made the spec myself, if its wrong do say)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: ofc gotta change to help out the guild. i can play elemental just find it a bit boring, but my biggest fun is when i down a boss, even if its a farm boss. so i dont mind what i have to do to get the boss down. have no set elemental gear currently. dont like taking stuff for a spec i dont play. but i can grab some if you guys want.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/totemthis/simple. i have a good set of enhance gear also. been collecting it for about a month and rolling os on what i can. dont have the tier 11 on enhance yet thou. just need the valor points

Timezone: GMT, I am 1 hour behind server.

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? yes. i can raid most days of the week. sunday i might need to shut up about half an hour to the end, my dad flies to england on a monday at 6 am, he likes to get some sleep before hand.

Have you cleared all the current normal raiding content? 10/12 due to crap server. leveled my resto shaman on shattered halls and moved him here last sunday i think. was going to set up a guild with mates, but they got an offer to a guild on our server. i didnt want to join taht guild so never made an application. I'm here now and wanting to make a fresh start. so i dont have full progress, but i can pick up tacs fast. i have experiance as a raid leader from wrath. lead full clears in nax 10/25 toc 10, and icc 10 and 10/12 hc there/ also lead all my progress in cata.

I know i dont have the progress you want. But if you give me a shot you wont regrett it.

Does your connection suck? no, it doesnt, its a good connection.

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? came to the server because my old server was dead. best guild had 5/13 down and werent recuiting. next was 1/13 i think. which is shitty.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? i am currently all alone and guildless.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? no, i dont think its right to have serveral applications up. you guys are the first ones to get an application on this server

Who do you know in Heretic? no, fresh noob to the server

Why do you want to join Heretic? to have fun in a good raiding guild. make new friends on the server. get some progress to ./flex to my friends

What's your raiding experience? 10/12 and 50% on alakir. i know its not what ur looking for but my i felt held back on my old realm. as i said crap server. but cleared all but uldar in wrath. didnt raid in bc.

(Need to have cleared all the normal content.)

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid? no, but as a healer it depends on the fight. chim 10 man i pull 13k ish and did 38% of healing.

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

i love my shaman, have been playing him as resto from day 1. they have been nerfed but i have got to the stage where i feel like i'm a good enough healer to play the class correct. I spend so much time tweaking my gear to just the way i like it. so i got it best i can. tried out serveral spec to. How can i improve your raids? i can listen, do tacs correct and ask if im unsure. i find if 1 person needs to ask, others could do with the reminder. I am also unafriad of asking.

What can you bring to the guild?

what can i bring? a friendly irish voice on vent, a friendly helpfull player in the guild. also have cooking and alch maxed out. Which i have the sea magnic and the 10 person cauldren. helped my old guild get that. i am guessing u guys will have better.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes, love this addon

Omen: yes, well has a healer its not as important. but i do keep it open and might nudge a dps to lower there threat.

Mumble: never heard of it but i can get it

Anything else you'd like to add? i talked a bit to dothur before i applied. I told him my progress and he said it was worth my while to make an application.

My real name is Alex btw. My hobbies are Rugby, Sailing, getting drunk and having fun. I will miss a few raids in June as im going to Download Music Festival with my mates. Thought i would say now. But as im a poor student who is out of work.

I hope my application is worth the read, also hope it doesnt make your eyes bleed and your brain turn to mush

i can raid most days of the week. sunday i might need to shut up about half an hour to the end.

I will miss a few raids in June as im going to Download Music Festival with my mates

Don't worry, you got all the time to "shut up" and visit your download festival thing.

Application rejected

Guen over and out

Don't worry, you got all the time to "shut up" and visit your download festival thing.

Application rejected

Guen over and out

Just wondering why i was declined. Just want a reason. the shutting up is i wont be able to talk.

i prob miss a week for the festival, like omg i actually have a life so i like going with friends, if your rejecting me over that reason i think its pretty lame