Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
patte

Balance Druid - apply

Character name:fantafree

Class:Druid

Level (must be 85):85

Talents:balance 35/0/6

Are you willing to respec if needed?:sure i got healing as offspec but i am not skilled as healer :)

Link to Armory profile:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/fantafree/simple

Timezone:(UTC+01:00) KØbenhavn, Stockholm, Oslo, Madrid, Paris

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week?sure thats why i need a rading guild

Have you cleared all the current normal raiding content?

(This is required to be able to get accepted for a trial. Mark with a cross [X])

Yes: []

Does your connection suck?no i got 8/8 mbit

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?no

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?no

Who do you know in Heretic?no one

Why do you want to join Heretic?i have hort that it is a nice and freindly guild

What's your raiding experience?i have raided much at lich king and have tryed some runs in cata

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?sure

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?boomkins is the most nice class ever! i think i will improve the raids whit some good ide to tacts :)

What can you bring to the guild?good freindship and good ideas to raid and tacts

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods:sure

Omen:yes

Mumble:yes

Anything else you'd like to add?

I believe i'm answering in line with this application context.

NO.

Sign in to follow this