Naxtilian

Naxtilian Frost DK XRealm

APPLICATION FORM

Character name: Naxtilian

Class: DK

Level (must be 85): 85

Talents: 03/32/06

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Naxtilian/simple

Timezone: London

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? I am currently Raiding 5 day's a week so 2-3 will be no problem :P

Have you cleared all the current normal raiding content?

(This is required to be able to get accepted for a trial. Mark with a cross [X])

Yes: [X]

Does your connection suck?

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Well as you guys have said no one is going to said i have a sucky connection but i can honestly say my connection has never let me down so far

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Escapism, Since Cata has come out we have progressed a little but not as much as i had hoped. We are currently having problems filling our 25 man raids with people leaving for uni and what not. The reason i want to leave is because i feel i am learning each fight dramaticly faster than the other players in my guild and i realy want to progress and feel like im raiding with like minded players.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

To be honest i have not as of yet.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

I have been looking on wowprogress for a guild i find myself drawn too and to be honest i found heretic and one other guild attractive to me.

Who do you know in Heretic?

I know heretic simply from Wowprogress while browsing progressing guilds.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

This guild seems to have the dedicated team ive been searching for. I am ready to follow the guilds request and im sure i can jump in and help you with the progress.

What's your raiding experience?

Vanilla

Zul'Gurub - Cleared

Molten Core - Cleared

Blackwing Lair - Cleared

Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared

Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - The Prophet Skeram, Bug Trio, Battleguard Sartura, Fankriss the Unyielding,

Naxxramas 40man - Spider Wing

WOTLK

OS 10man - Cleared

OS25man - Cleared

Eye of Eternity 10man - Cleared

Eye of Eternity 25man - Cleared

Naxxramas 10man - Cleared

Naxxramas 25man - Cleared

Ulduar 10man - Cleared on hardmodes

Ulduar 25man - Cleared with some hardmodes

Call of the crusader 10man - Cleared

Call of the Grand Crusader 10man - Cleared

Call of the Crusader 25man - Cleared

Call of the Grand Crusader 25man - Cleared

Icecrown Citadel 10man - Cleared

Icecrown Citadel 10man HC - Cleared

Icecrown Citadel 25man - Cleared

Icecrown Citadel 25man HC - None

Ruby sanctum 10man - Cleared

Ruby Sanctum 10man HC - Cleared

Ruby Sanctum 25man - None

Cata

Black Wing Descent normal - Cleared

Bastion of Twilight normal - Cleared

Throne of the Four Winds normal - Cleared

Bastion of Twilight HC - 1/5

Black Wing Descent HC 4/6

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/19926/

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I personal really like the mechanics of a DK and have played this char since WoTLK came out.

The reason i am currently DW frost is because in theory is it the best DPS spec for a DK at this moment in time.

What can you bring to the guild?

What i can bring to this guild is a stable and loyal raider, i allways do my best in the raids and make sure that im a step ahead with the tacs. I think of myself as a perfectionist, i allways make sure that im updated with the best possible spec, glyphs, gems, enchantes, proffesions and reforge race, to push my character to the max. I was class leader in a previous guild and know the dk class very well. Im able to play all specs and will respec if needed.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen: Yes

Mumble: No. I have never heard of it but i am researching it now.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Nope, if there is anything i have missed out please just reply to the thread and ill fix it asap .

Thanks for reading and i hope to hear from you guys/girls soon.

log off in pve gear.

from your achievement history i can see that all post-ulduar wotlk was cleared in cata on easymode, why did you stop playing in 2010?

Hey, sorry about logging out in PvP, just changed to PVE.

I stopped playing wow 15/10/09 because i was at the time in the UK's armed forces and was sent on tour to afghan.

Greetings Nax, have you had much experience kiting magmaw adds etc? We need a pro kiter to put our cattle back on his feet to slap shit with his axe :)

Haha, well tbh with you in my guild we have always for some reason had our DK tank kite the adds, so i dont have exp kiting them. However i would say that it wont be hard at all for me to kite them as i perfected my kiting skillz back in vanilla on my hunter :D

Alrighty mate, gonna offer you a trial into the guild. Prove to us that all DK's aint 13 year old children :D

Whisper me or any other officer for an invite.

Sign in to follow this