Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pkstar

Pkstar

Character name: Pkstar (Lightning's Blade Horde side)

Class: Paladin

Level (must be 85): 85

Talents:31/5/5 (Holy spec)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: I have a protection offspec and some decent gear, but I am willing to change specs (Both Main and Offspec to suit the guild needs.)

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightning's%20Blade/Pkstar/simple

Timezone: GMT +2 I think :) Its is the timezone of Greece (Athens)

Can you attend at least 2 out of 3 raids every week? I am pretty sure, that I can attend 3/3 raids a week unless something out of the ordinary happens :)

Have you cleared all the current normal raiding content? Unfortunatelly I havenot been able to kill Nefarian Normal. But that was due to the fact that I was progressing tries on Nefarian Heroic with my guild (to get more progress before 4.2 hits) and I never got the time to kill it, before I left.

(This is required to be able to get accepted for a trial. Mark with a cross [X])

Yes: []

Does your connection suck? In 25mans I have about 20 FPS and 200 MS, in 10 mans I have got about 35 FPS and 200 MS :)

(We know no one is going to say 'yes, my connection sucks'. But it's not hard to find out once you start raiding, so if you're going to lie, just save yourself the hassle and don't apply in the first place.)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Okay here goes:

I have only been in 4 guilds on this charecter here is a list:

The Nightraven Tribe

The Asylum

Follow the Star

Awkward Silence

Nightraven Tribe was my leveling guild I never really planned to raid with it, was just there because it was social and had a very nice atmosphere. I left it because i wanted to get into serious raiding :)

The Asylum was a guild i first joined for raiding. I was JUST geared for the runs they were doing and got many complaints from their palading CL for my healing ability and skill, despite my gear. Unfortunatelly they decided to become a 10man guild and some of the people were not included in the core team, I knew that the other healers were overgearing me,and therefore I decided to leave, staying on friendly terms with everybody in the guild.

Follow the star is a guild I joined as a rebound after leaving The Asylum, just so that I didnot have to PuG. They didnot have amazing progress, or anywhere near it. But it was better than nothing. I left the guild because the GM has been hacked and randomly kicked people from the guild, and the Game Master said he couldnot restore the guild. At least thats what I was told.

Awkward silence was a guild charter I was asked to sign for the kicked memebers of Follow the Star, and I raided with them once, but that was it, and I left.

If you are currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

I am currently not in a guild, but my ex officers are willing to give a description of me ( their names will be mentioned at the bottom section of the application)

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

I like to apply to one guild at a time so that if i get accepted I donot have to chose and let one of the guilds down by not joining, if they were counting on me.

Who do you know in Heretic?

I am applying X-realm, so I'm guessing that I know nobody, but I'm really looking forward to meeting new people :)

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I would like to join a guild that has good progress, aswell as having a good social aspect to it, and as far as I see Heretic meets those standards.

What's your raiding experience?

I have never been a hardcore raider, because I never had the time and I believe, now would be a great time to change that. I have cleared Ulduar, but that was done by the end of the expansion, same with Trial of the Grand Crusader, but i cleared Icecrown Citadel before the nerf(for that you will need to refer to my druid and hunter (my ex-mains) the link to which I will provide below:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Thunderhorn/Furryfriend/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/%c3%8dnamica/simple

Can you provide a log of your performance in a raid?

I believe I can, but I donot know where to find them. Please tell me where I can find a log of my healing and I will gladly provide you with one. :)

Why do you play the class and spec you play? In what way do you think you will improve our raids?

I play a paladin, therefore I provide a variety of auras and buffs to the raid, aswell as being a Scribe I can provide buffs from scrolls if those are ever needed. I believe a paladin at the moment is a universal healer being able to focus as on tanks(which I do mostly), but also help out in raid healing for fights like Chimeron Heroic.

What can you bring to the guild?

I believe I can provide the guild with a good paladin healer, aswell as a nice person to talk to. I am always willing to offer help or advice to those that ask for it.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: I have that and BigWigs

Omen:Yes but being a healer I don't rely on it alot, only to throw a salvation to the top on the agro meter, exept fights like Chimeron, and being the Add healer tank on Nefarian. It is my top priority addon when I am tanking.

Mumble: Mummble, Ventrillo, Teamspeak 3, and Skype.

Anything else you'd like to add?

I would like to add that if your require reference of any kind, you can /w Dasmal from lightning's blade horde (My asylum paladin CL) or Mayive from shadowsong Alliance (Paladin CL in MCO) who I have both raided with and they have kindly allowed me to mention them as reference in my application.

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you enjoyed it

Look Forward to hearing from you

Pkstar.

Heretic is currently not raiding anymore.

Good luck in your search for a new home, and thanks for the application.

Guen over and out

Sign in to follow this