Heretic Guild Forums
cyberdead

Everybody gone?

Hi,

Was wondering if there are still (Heretic ;))ppl playing on stormrage?

I'm just trying wow again, don't know if i gonna stay.

Maybe we'll meet online.

Greetings Cyberdead.

Hey Cyber, long time no see man. How are you?

I doubt there are many Heretic members still around on Stormrage, almost certainly none that you'd know. When I quit playing I was the last of the original members still left, and that was two years ago.

I actually played a bit of WoW at a LAN a while ago, but Stormrage seemed a lot less populated than I remember it being. Diablo 3 being out now probably isn't going to help with that.

Hi Matti! How are you?

Everything is going fine with me.

Moved last year from my "raiding" flat to a normal house with garden.

So i'm a real BBQ king now :P

And I will become a dad in September/October, really looking forward to that.

And It's a boy.

I also noticed that it's really quiet on Stormrage, and allot has changed.

Until now the only ppl on Stormrage online that I played with, are ppl I also know in real life.

Was just wondering with all the name change, faction change and realm change possibility's it's almost impossible to find ppl. (unless you know there email).

So was hoping some will read this forum once in a while. And when they are not playing anymore, just say hello.

Happy hunting! (whatever game you play ;) )

Awesome news on the baby, congrats! I assume you're naming him Matti? No pressure, just saying that's the best name.

The sense of server community from vanilla and TBC has diminished a lot with things like the dungeon finder, raid finder, realm transfers and name and faction changes. The main goal of the game is now to stand around in Orgrimmar while waiting for a heroic or battleground to pop up, which you then complete as quickly as possible to get badges or honour to buy vendor gear with. Fuck yeah.

Happy hunting! (whatever game you play  ;) )

Diablo 3 at the moment, enjoying it a lot so far I have to say. Although I worry a bit about about its long term playability considering all the good gear comes from the AH instead of drops. Which of course has been the intent all along since the introduction of the real money auction house, but if they don't fix that then I can see the game turning into a gold grind with no real reward cycle. We'll see what happens, the game hasn't been out long.

Hey Quick! How are you man?

Funny to see my thoughts on Diablo 3 above... stopped playing the game pretty soon after that and I haven't touched it since. Oh well.

Oh my god this forum is still here? oh man.

We should all quit our jobs, take a loan and get together again and raid 5 times a week! :D

Anyone else alive 2014??

Next expansion seem atleast a little bit interesting, might try it out even...

PS: Kreel should make a soundfile where he make remarks of players shitty performance.

Could use when feeling down :P

This forum is never going away man, it's internet history! Just search for the pictures of Keltac naked on a bear rug. Or did he PM me those? Hm...

My apartment got robbed last summer, lost all my old screenshots :/ Pretty sure I had some choice ones of Ken in officer chat.

Oh my god this forum is still here? oh man. We should all quit our jobs, take a loan and get together again and raid 5 times a week! :D Anyone else alive 2014?? Next expansion seem atleast a little bit interesting, might try it out even... PS: Kreel should make a soundfile where he make remarks of players shitty performance. Could use when feeling down :P

Haha it's a shame we don't have more footage of the 'good old days'  Nowadays everything is streamed and recorded and you take it for granted. 

I guess I could do dramatic readings from officer forums, set to soothing lounge jazz and sell them on ebay :P

Haha it's a shame we don't have more footage of the 'good old days'  Nowadays everything is streamed and recorded and you take it for granted. 

I guess I could do dramatic readings from officer forums, set to soothing lounge jazz and sell them on ebay :P

Indeed.. early days i deleted WoW videos cause i lacked storage... the regret!

I'd totally buy them aslong as they're in studio quality! :D

Hey dudes! Hope everyone's doing well. :)

I'm not, i'm going fucking psycho! Fuck this money system! AAAAAAAARGH!

Atleast Diablo 3 is gettin rid of their money system(auction cocksucker house)... yeh, now i feel a wee bit better :mellow:

Now maybe they can get rid of achievements aswell so one doesn't go "oh i want that achievement" when you should go "This is a really fun adventure, awesome!". Lately this former achievement whore has noticed what a great bore some games truly are, maybe put more time into the actual game than thinking up retarded "achievements" that are not achievements but instead a way of distracting you from noticing the game you're playing really isn't that fun afterall.

Other than that i'm looking forward to DA:I, Witcher 3 & ME4. Hoping they come without achievements(But we know they will.. well FUCK OFF!!)!

Sooo, hows Vorph doin? :lol:

Sommartider hej hej, sommartider! :wub:

För att Heretic är bääääääst yeaaaaaah :wub:

Kommer aldrig glömma alla goa minnen med er mina vänner! :wub:

Tiden den stannar när vi rör vid varandra! :ph34r:

Puss på er :P:wub:

Lol wildstar

PS: Give proper forum access to old members so we can laugh at old shitposts pls thanks

Consider it done (for you and Westdig anyway). Any other ex-members feel free to post here as well or send me a PM. If you forgot your password, shoot me a mail at and I'll sort it out. Unless you're Unholymoly, in that case I think I banned you so hard even I can't undo it. Fuck off.

Hello, it's been a while.

How is everyone?

Only people I've stayed in contact with Mads (boda) and Brian (thrugg) on what's app.

Consider it done (for you and Westdig anyway). Any other ex-members feel free to post here as well or send me a PM. If you forgot your password, shoot me a mail at <mattiwatti@that email service from google.com> and I'll sort it out. Unless you're Unholymoly, in that case I think I banned you so hard even I can't undo it. Fuck off.

Still an absolute hero after all these years