Sign in to follow this  
Flyingcarpet

70 Mage Application =]

Character name: Flyingcarpet

Class: Mage

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: 0/13/48 - Frost

Professions: Tailoring 375

Link to Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...;n=Flyingcarpet

Timezone: GMT

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[ ] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[ ] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[x] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[x] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[ ] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Furry Fury - A few people in there that really annoyed me and a few insulting members.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Yes

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Nope :)

Who do you know in Heretic? No-one really, but have heard ots of good things about Matti and others :)

Why do you want to join Heretic? Becuase i wish to see more end-game encounters and currently im am getting bored, so i decided to turn to raiding :)

What's your raiding experience? Kara up to Maiden, All MC, Ony, AQ20 and BWL

What can you bring to the guild? A helping hand to anyone that needs it :)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

CT_RaidAssist: yup

KLH ThreatMeter:yup

GuildEventManager:yup

TeamSpeak:yup

Anything else you'd like to add? I look forward to se you all soon :) (hopefully) and i can't wait to meet you guys (and girls)

Seems like an allright dude, but you could have put some more effort into writing your application.

a little more work on your reputation would have been nice aswell.

Good luck

ye he seems a nice guy but i have to say you lack on effort to do the application

2ND wtf your a tailorer where is your epic set?your gear is crap and you could do an extra effort to make better gear yourself

3RD you heard good things about matti?i tell you your wrong matti is evil he eat's children for breakfast

and last in my opinion 14 is young

i have recently taken some time out of the game or personal reasons, which is the cause of my not great gear and rep, but im working on it :)

Also, i know im only 14, but that won't hinder my raid times, i can stay as late as 01:00 game time.

After considing this app for a while we have decided against offering you a trial.

Good luck finding another guild

Sign in to follow this