Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Leek

Leek 70 Warlock

Character name: Leek

Class: Warlock

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: 41/2/18 (due a slight respec to be more PVE orientated)

Professions: Tailor(369)/Enchanter (low)

Link to Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...rage&n=Leek

Timezone: UK GMT

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[ y] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[ ] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[ ] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[ y] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[ ] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[ ] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Team Game Off on Thunderhorn (previous name Taintedone but had to change upon migration as it was taken)

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? N/A

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Nope

Who do you know in Heretic? Evilstylee /w me

Why do you want to join Heretic? New to the server and need a decent guild with nice people to help me settle in, moved here because theres more horde than on my old server.

What's your raiding experience? upto Maiden in Kara, pre TBC was upto AQ20

What can you bring to the guild? Laughs, Good Orcish Looks and the reliability you would expect from someone, also a helpful and freindly guy.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

CT_RaidAssist: yup

KLH ThreatMeter: yup

GuildEventManager: will have

TeamSpeak: yup

Anything else you'd like to add? I don't need to be told i have to work on my rep, I am doing atm and will hopefully have more heroic keys soon. Also whilst working on rep i will hopefull get some epic tailor patterns and some better gear to upgrade a few of my bits.

Andy will be most pleased! I hope u are prepared for a respec if required, which knowing evil it will be:P

Some obvious grinding required to get the tailor caster sets, but u know that already :D

Good luck with application, im sure andy will be in touch very soon

Andy will be most pleased! I hope u are prepared for a respec if required, which knowing evil it will be:P

Some obvious grinding required to get the tailor caster sets, but u know that already :D

Good luck with application, im sure andy will be in touch very soon

Amg my names Andy too o.0, not sure if armory link shows but i have just upgraded my wep to the KOT revered sword and the OH lamp from BM. As for the rest of my gear the Tailory is coming along...although slow and expensive :(

*Edit* as for respec, was going to go a bit more PVE orientated (maybe destro) so will hold off as i'm open to suggestions and my respecs are like 45g atm so rather wait to see whats required.

Yes!! Destro for PVE ftw!! gogo 0/21/40! It pwns. Dont listen to evil!

*awaits evil reply*

Nerf locks! Remove fear!! Nerf pets!! Nerf DOT's!!

Nerf locks! Remove fear!! Nerf pets!! Nerf DOT's!!

Remove the class from the game and let Boomkins take their place.

Ye, i assumed from speakin to u earlier today that u were a mature player :P A Well written application, with all the signs of a gd player that will fit in nicely within the guild :)

As for 0/21/40, not for now :P Some form of a respec will definately be needed :D But 45g / respec is le cheap... i'm constantly at 50g, all year round :blink:

And yus, that 5g makes all the difference :P

Ye, i assumed from speakin to u earlier today that u were a mature player :P A Well written application, with all the signs of a gd player that will fit in nicely within the guild :)

As for 0/21/40, not for now :P Some form of a respec will definately be needed :D But 45g / respec is le cheap... i'm constantly at 50g, all year round :blink:

And yus, that 5g makes all the difference :P

Yes it does, especially as i finance most of ur bloody respecs!

;)

Sign in to follow this