Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rework

Rework - 70 Shadow Priest

Character name: Rework

Class: Priest

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: 20/0/41

Professions: Tailoring - 375 and Engineering - 223 (I had previously had skinning for abit of extra gold but I decided to drop that for another profession last night, 223 is as far as I have got)

Link to Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...er&n=Rework

Timezone: GMT

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[x] Auchenei Key (Exhalted with Lower City)

[x] Flamewrought key (Exhalted with Thrallmar)

[x] Key of Time (Revered with Keepers of Time)

[x] Reservoir Key (Exhalted with Cenarion Expedition)

[x] Warpforged Key (Exhalted with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? First Strike - Was merely a social guild while I leveled, sadly there was no end game activity. I joined Elite Noobs with the hope of progressing end game but there are not enough people in the guild that enjoy raiding for this to be possible on any large scale.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Elite Noobs, yes officers are aware of my application.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No

Who do you know in Heretic? Cavat, I guess you will know him as Kreel :blink:

Why do you want to join Heretic? Kreel was the guy that mentioned Heretic to me initially, Lightbringer is a pretty poor server for raiding and just looking at Stormrages server progression thread am blown away. My reasons for applying to Heretic are two fold, firstly its a new server for me which can only be a good thing and secondly I would love the opportunity to raid in some of the larger raids with a active guild.

What's your raiding experience? AQ 20, ZG, Karazhan up to nightbane

What can you bring to the guild? A friendly, active player with a desire to raid and learn from those around me :D

Do you have the following addons or programs?

CT_RaidAssist: Yes

KLH ThreatMeter: Yes

GuildEventManager: Yes

TeamSpeak: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add? Nothing comes to mind, thx for reading :)

Another homie from LB :)

Another great player sadly wasted on a mediocre guild on a dead server

Would be excellent addition to the guild imo he's a great player and a cool guy. He'd fit right in :)

Very nice indeed :D

after 2 rather shocking applications this was a relief to see :P

Supported!

Horrah!! Someone who can read and type comprehensible english!

How i enjoy shadowy power :)

Application supported, will get back to u within the next day or so.

Thanks for the quick reply, I didnt anticipate getting a response so soon ;) .Like Illithyia I have 1-2 things to sort out on Lightbringer and ppl id like to say goodbye to etc. I will be applying for my transfer on Thursday/Friday, hopefully this wont be a problem for you guys :) I look forward to seeing you all ingame.

Sign in to follow this