Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Keishii

Look at the pretty colours.

Sunday night my graphic card desided to burn up. Now im stuck with all these fancy beautiful but still annoying lines and triangles flying all over my screen. As you can see its not easy to read the chat and so on, so if you whisper me dont count on a reply. Hopefully a new card will arrive soon. :D

prettycoloursqn7.th.jpg

Pppfftttt... thats nothing.. i once had to raid Onyxia on my own with only my left ball and a pair of oranges tied to my shoes....

That is just some sun on your screen....

-Keltac-

Pppfftttt... thats nothing.. i once had to raid Onyxia on my own with only my left ball and a pair of oranges tied to my shoes....

-Keltac-

I thought u did that every raid kel :( disillsionment hurts

Onyxia is my pet......Bizzard send it to me for my b-day..........dont raid my pet...it hurts my feelings.....dont hurt my feelings........that hurt my feelings........dont hurt my feelings........im a very sensitive person and u shouldent hurt my feelings.............cuz it hurts my feelings.........

oh man....its so boring at work on a sunday morning.

Onyxia is my pet......Bizzard send it to me for my b-day..........dont raid my pet...it hurts my feelings.....dont hurt my feelings........that hurt my feelings........dont hurt my feelings........im a very sensitive person and u shouldent hurt my feelings.............cuz it hurts my feelings.........

oh man....its so boring at work on a sunday morning.

U DRUNK BASTARD !!!