Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
blut

Blutoss 70hunter application

APPLICATION FORM

Character name:Blutoss

Class:Hunter

Level (must be 70):70 ofc

Talents:Mostly marksmanship but sum pionts in beast mastery and survival ,(very well rounded

Professions:engineer and miner nethier very high yet working on it at the moment though.

Link to profile (allakhazam/ctprofiles etc.):

Timezone:gmt

Attunements (only Karazhan required currently):

At current i dont have any of the attunements from the buring crusade but hopfully will get them very soon.

[ ] Karazhan

[ ] Serpentshrine Caverns

[ ] The Eye

[ ] Mount Hyjal

Other keys (optional):

[ ] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[ ] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[ ] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[ ] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[ ] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

I am currently in furry fury but feel alot of players in the guild arent reliable. an example is a warrior from my guild came to shadow labs with us, after he went afk half way through a boss fight left because he died.

I also feel the guild is very unsheduled and sloppy about raiding.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

I as yet havent but an officer knows i am unhappy at the moment and am looking into other guilds.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

Im not at the moment because i have been advised by friends from other guilds like pheonix that your guild is very friendly with good players.

Who do you know in Heretic?

I dont think i know anyone from heretic very well but have seen members all around stormrage.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I would like to join heretic for a few reasons such as i want to have the comunity of a good guild and making use of players with profesions of a high level, being in a guild and having reliable people i can instance and raid with, being able to visit the higher instances and raids that unfortunatly i dont think my current guild have quite the patients and apptitude for.

What's your raiding experience?

My raiding experience isnt the most broad of players but i have completed almost all of zg(except hakkar), aq20 i have done the same as zg all except last boss. I have been to mc at least 10-15 times in total never got as far as last boss:( i know how to work in a big raid and a hunters role in a raid.

What can you bring to the guild?

Do you have the following addons or programs?

CT_RaidAssist:yes

KLH ThreatMeter:yes

GuildEventManager:yes

TeamSpeak:yes

Current unbuffed resistance:after the burning crusade im back to 0 all resistances:( pets got 90fr,90sr,90nr,30frost res,30 arcane res.

Anything else you'd like to add?

I think i am an able player always looking for a new challenge, trying to solo bosses is always fun :)

Im looking to belong to a good guild i hope that can be heretic.

Right you are man sorry i missed that :o here it is.

"i think i could bring a very versitile player to heretic with an understanding for other players.

I love raiding and grouping .i dont have fits over epics as alot of people i have seen do.

i enjoy pvp and all the mental planing behind it (i dont like the unplaned messy ones that much).

Finaly just to be a friend to enjoy wow with cause its my favorate game."

p.s guys if you guys are really packed with players and just cant handle anymore just keep me in mind when a space comes up :)

Thanks for the info about u.

We have the hunters we want at the moment, but we will keep u in mind if we at some point want to take more into our guild.

The best of luck to ya.

-Keltac-

Sign in to follow this