Sign in to follow this  
Aspikk

Application rogue

Character name: Aspikk

Class: Rogue

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: 8 , 41 , 12 Combat/Swords

Professions: Lvling up BS/Mining

Link to Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...ge&n=Aspikk (only pvp gear/sockets now)

Timezone: GMT+1

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[x] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[x] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[x] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[x] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[x] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

1. Champions of Kalimdor: A nice guild with many swedish people who like to have fun in raids and doesn't raid hardcore. We have fun ingame, and we focused equaly on raiding as being a friendly guild who does more than just raid. In karazhan we just got to Chess event (with shade down) so I got most of my gear from this time. Really nice bunch of people! The reason I left them there was because we didn't raid that time at all. Two-three months without any raiding doesn't fit me at all.

2. Furry Fury: I left Champions of Kalimdor to join the guild Furry Fury, because I thougt they were a good raidingguild and did it more hardcore than Champions of kalimdor. I was completly wrong about it since they just got to chess to. The few raids I attended there ten times worse than the raids I attended in my previous guild. I also didn't fit in the invironment there so I explained it to the GM and he understood, so I went back to Champions of Kalimdor.

The next month It was nice in Champions of kalimdor, but the raiding was not the same after the break as I feared it would go.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Yup

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? I haven't applied to any resently, no

Who do you know in Heretic? Sausbringer, Mxkk, Keishii/Saati/Wonderboi, Troolaren and I dont quite know Amrusi, but I have chatted with him much and done pugs etc.

Why do you want to join Heretic? Really nice raidingprogress, and many nice people. I also want to join because I'm the only one of the "group" that isn't in Heretic. I heard you need rogues to : p

What's your raiding experience? As stated before I have done kara to Shade of Aran and Chess

What can you bring to the guild? I'm an active rogue who knows his class well, and I know my gear isn't so good and I hope if I get accepted by you I can improve it easy :)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

CT_RaidAssist: Yes

KLH ThreatMeter: Yes

GuildEventManager: Yes

TeamSpeak: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add? Just want to thank you for the attention of reading my app :)

12pts in Subtlety, no imp s&d and no combat potency..

You'd be willing to respec to a PvE build? :P

Yes ofc. The only reason I got my current spec is to have a ok pve spec and a ok pvp spec since we don't raid so much anymore. Dont want to waste my gold on respec, and I'm doing lots of pvp and arena now to get daggers so I can go Combat/daggers.

This application is being considered atm, depends on a few things regarding our current rogues.

Let you know soon:)

after considering this application for some time, we have decided not to offer yo a trial.

Good luck

Sign in to follow this