Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cowbearcat

Cowbearcat 70 resto druid

APPLICATION FORM

Character name:Cowbearcat

Class:Druid

Level (must be 70):i am 70

Talents:1/0/60 full resto but was doing a little PvP so got Natures Grasp lol, Will respec if helps raids, Heroics etc

Professions:Herbalism (yes im a flower Picker) Transmute mastery Alchemist

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&n=Cowbearcat

Timezone:GMT

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x]Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other Keys (optional but preferred):

[x] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[x] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[x] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[x] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[x] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? I was in Phoenix but was feeling a bit down and was going to quit wow and delete my account when my dad got ill, Dont think it would be a good idea to try rejoin them as it was a bad choice leaving in the first place as they helped me alot but either way if i had have deleted my account it would remove me from everything, not just the guild.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? I am Currently in Circle of Power and i am going to inform the Druid class leader about this application as soon as he gets online.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? I am not applying to any other guild than Heretic.

Who do you know in Heretic? I dont realy Know anybody in Heretic, as i know of lol :P

Why do you want to join Heretic? Id like to join a guild who are Progresing well, know what they are doing, with a good environment and Friendly people to Raid/group with. and from the few people i have acctualy Grouped with it seems like this is the right guild.

What's your raiding experience? Pre Tbc - None. Tbc - Kara, Gruul and Mag all cleared. Also Downed Void reaver.

What can you bring to the guild? A Person who is willing to help, not to fussy and likes to have a laugh.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

CT_RaidAssist:Yes

KLH ThreatMeter:Yes

GuildEventManager:Yes

TeamSpeak:Yes

Anything else you'd like to add? I like to raid quite a bit, but not to bothered about loot, if i need it i will say so but wont make a big go about it.

Thank you for reading my application. :)

First - (yes im a flower Picker) - ROFL ... i love humor.

"Friendly people" .. FFS Matti.. look what u have done to our rep !!!!!

But your application is ok. Ehhm i dont know, i would maybe give ya a trialship if it was up to me. To get to know ya and see what kind of crazy flowerpicking u can do, maybe teach me some tricks ;).

But its up to da cl and gm.

But thumbs up from me.

i think the druids we have atm are fine... and have high raid attendance i know i have to leave early some times but yes, i do the best i can... The healing group set up we have atm seems to be great am not to sure if we need another druid seeing as we have recently recruited one?

i think the druids we have atm are fine... and have high raid attendance i know i have to leave early some times but yes, i do the best i can... The healing group set up we have atm seems to be great am not to sure if we need another druid seeing as we have recently recruited one?

agree

You applied to Circle of Power 4 days ago, and you're already looking to join another guild? How come?

Edit:

Your Armory page says you're in Semester... hop guilds much?

Your application could be worse, but I also agree with Barron that we have 2 active resto druids who do their job very well, and we've just recruited a new trialist.

and also remembering back i can remember when i did a pug with you on my hunter and your healing was shocking to say the least (well of what you did heal am sure you were afk) and then you disconected and didn't come back... and sheesh you do indeed like to hop guilds.

You applied to Circle of Power 4 days ago

they're recruiting??!!

Awesome !!111

cya guys! :P

Sign in to follow this