Sign in to follow this  
Kolubra

Mage on fire

Character name: Kolubra

Class: Mage

Level (must be 70): 70

Talents: 33/28/0 atm but i can respec in guilds needs

Professions: 375 herbalism / 375 tailoring

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...e&n=Kolubra

Timezone: +1 Athens

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[X] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[X] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[X] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[X] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[X] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[X] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

I was in Wildhammer server in a guild called Core Unit,they used to called Dotg.Well when summer came ppl start to slack so there was no raid on for a long time...Some of the members got tired of this situation and gquit so guild was lacking on healers moslty and it was hard to raid under these circumstances.The reason i left Stormrage long time ago is to go meet my rl that they were there,for the same reason i came back here i followed rl friends... When i was in Stormrage i was in Trinity guild but they had disband..

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

I am not in a guild as i changed server and most of the times i stay loyal to the guild i am atm..cause my as they trust me i trust them... unless ofc big thigs happen

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

Tbh when i came to server i was in big need to raid thats why i looked fast for a guild so i tried PewPew guild but some comments in my application made me to withdraw my application ... The same evening i applied to Extend but they had no space for mages and there was that reply in my application from a PewPew member saying good for me i apply to both guilds at the same time ... About that i say that i withdrew my application i had any right to apply others had different thoughts about it.. I just want to make it clear and i hope that incident wont affect u... Talk with me in the game then judge me ..

Who do you know in Heretic?

I think i remember Azazzelus from Trinity or something and i spoke with mages CL this afternoon exept those 2 noone else ...

Why do you want to join Heretic?

A friend of mine said ur a good guild with descent progress and a good raiding team ... I saw with my eyes when i visited ur website.. I care about raiding,thats the reason i started playing this game anyway and above all i think of u as a healthy guild,thing i missed in my previous guild.

What's your raiding experience?

I ve done ZG,MC,Ony,AQ20,BWL,AQ40,Karazhan,Gruuls Lair,SSC few tries in Hydross,TK few tries in Vr,Magtheridon few tries as well

What can you bring to the guild?

I can give 100% of me in any raid... dpsing as hell,Have water and food for my teamates,Buff and Decurse when needed,i ll be full prepared with consumables knowing the tactics at any occasion and apart from the raiding staff,someone that can help when needed..either that called 5man instance or a quest.My friends say im funny i let u find out urselves... Im not a queen of drama,im not a lootwhore and i hope u dont mind me of getting passioned in any raid ...

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Y

CT_RaidAssist: Y

KLH ThreatMeter: Y

GuildEventManager: Y

TeamSpeak: Y

Anything else you'd like to add?

I am 27 years old,i work as a driving instructor atm after years of Djing... Usually i try to write funny things to give a funny impression of my character in the applications but it never works.I allready know ur spots are full but i hope for the best ... Im available at any time for a talk in the game ...

Good application. Some nice gear to:P dno about that specc but didnt look to impressive. pvp specc or something? :P

Good application. Some nice gear to:P dno about that specc but didnt look to impressive. pvp specc or something? :P

Yes i just use it for fun its nice seeing others ppl :blink: when they got hit by Pom Pyro :P but on raids i use deep fire spec ...

contact me in-game please:)

I ll do asap i left this morning for a major city of Greece for real life issues i just got into a pc i ll be back in 3-4 days i hope it wont be late... i need the money to pay WoW ;) i ll contact u asap

Sign in to follow this