Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Baptist

X-realm mage application :)

HAI HERETIC!!!

Character name: TheBaptists (will probs keep as same if possible if i transfer)

Class: Mage

Level (must be 70): OFC!!!!!! :D

Talents:10/48/3

Professions:tailering 375 Enginerring (just changed from herbalism so only 1 )

Link to Armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=turalyon&n=thebaptists

Timezone: GMT

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[ ] Auchenei Key (honorued with Lower City, Working on it atm)

[x ] Flamewrought key (Eggsalted with Thrallmar)

[x ] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[x ] Reservoir Key (Eggsalted with Cenarion Expedition)

[x ] Warpforged Key (Eggsalted with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Currently on turalyon i am in a guild called equilibirum where raiding is very minimal..

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Ofc always say to officers but cause we r casual there is no problem there :)

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? Nope

Who do you know in Heretic? No1 yet but hope 2 meet u all soon

Why do you want to join Heretic? Because i wanna riad more than wat i am doing atm with equil.. mainly 25 mans because i am getting sligly bored of kara hehe. and also am lookinf forward 2 starting on a new server with lots of different people.

What's your raiding experience? Pre-tbc i cleared ZG and MC.. (started a bit late) but Post-tbc cleared whole of kara many a time and downed gruul and voidreaver. in 25 mans :)

What can you bring to the guild? Can bring a mage who is always near or on top of the DPS reads up on any new bosses and aims 2 turn up for raids as much as possible. :) .. also some people say i am a nice guy but they r only my parents.. **Jokes**

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods:Yep

CT_RaidAssist: Yep

KLH ThreatMeter: Yep

GuildEventManager:Yep

TeamSpeak: Yep

Thanks alot for reading my application

Baptist

Personally, I've never been a fan of using numbers instead of letters. Or weird acronyms that don't make sense. Or making up words based on the phonetics of real words.

It might just be me, but I usually expect more from English people than I would from most others.

It's just saddening how a generation can completely butcher a fine language like this.

<_<

I dont know how the mage status is, but i am a bit unsure about the application. But one thing is for sure, aelfric is gonna love.

Quote Baptist: always near or on top of the DPS reads up on any new bosses and aims 2 turn up for raids as much as possible.

Isnt that right A-to-da-elfric ;D

Quote Baptist: always near or on top of the DPS reads up on any new bosses and aims 2 turn up for raids as much as possible.

Mages on top of the dps meter? Never!

edit: Just wasting time until someone can properly comment on the application :)

Well sorry if my english is bad :S. But yeh i do make top of the DPS quite a bit in raids, although have been known to loose to the occasional lock :P.

Sorry again about my english.

baptist

why are you transferring server? Dead realm?

I think you would struggle to beat the majority of our locks on dps meters

I have opened tickets on most of them but they are working as intended apparently :(

Hey.

Well there is a few reasons why i would like 2 change realms:

Firstly a few of my good real life mates have just migrated server and would like 2 follow them, but still carry on raiding with a good guild like urselves.

Secondly turalyon doesn't really have alot more to offer me as a player because most of the guilds have all gone PVP grinding for arena gear which is way to over-powered :) and have forgotten the joys of raiding.

thanks

bapitst

(if u have any other questions and want 2 talk 2 me send a mail to Thebaptists on your server and il will contact u in game. hes a lvl 1 warrior :P )

Sign in to follow this