Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nimakan

Nimakan - Shaman

Greetings Heretic, before i start i want to say that you guys have a really great website.

Character name: Its: Nimakan

Class: Shaman

Level (must be 70):Yes its lvl 70

Talents: Right now im resto speck, im allways resto in raids. So it would be a dream come true to be dps =)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Ofc. I got geer for all the specks, so just say witch you need me for and i will respeck to it.

Professions: I got 367 in leatherworking, but im trying to lvl up Alchemy instead.

Link to Armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&n=Nimakan as i said i got geer for all specs. So if you want to se my Elemental or Enhancement geer i will be happy to show you.

Timezone: Sweden, stockholm

Age: I am one year older then my dare friend Ahoq, witch is 15

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[x] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[x] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[x] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[x] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[x] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Ive been in some guilds on this server. The guild i started raiding with was Furry fury, then i went to Nifelheim, but they chanced some of there rules that you needed to be 18 so i got kicked. After i joined Fimbulvinter, and stayed there for a quite long time. About 3 month. The reason i left them was people never was online and people was slacking etc. I later got accepted to Anxiety "thats the previous guild i was in" i dide some raids with them. But i think i dident really fit there = / people was also lazy and people wanted to be other specs. Plus they dident read tactics before bosses "witch made everything very hard".

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Im not in a currently guild.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No, im only intressted in Heretic

Who do you know in Heretic? Ive done some small dungeons with guys from Heretic. They where really nice and good at playing there class with dide the whole thing very easy and fun. "thats why i think Heretic can go really far in PVE". I also have a real-life friend in Heretic witch is Ahoq. We are in the same school and we chat together alot where he tells me that Heretic is a great guild with skilled players :)

Why do you want to join Heretic? As i said its a great friendship in it. People are haveing great time and enjoys to go to the raids. And i also want to get to know new friends that you can chat and raid with long into the dark nights :) I also want to se more of PVE witch i know Heretic will give me much of.

What's your raiding experience? Before TBC ive cleard some small raids "cause i wasent in lvl 60 for so long, tbc came out before i turnd lvl 60" like ZG, MC, AQ40 and AQ20.

But in TBC ive done much more. Ive cleard whole karazhan, cleard Gruuls lair, Cleard Magtheridons Lair and downd bosses like Void Rever and Lurker Below. Only got Hydros to 56 % :P

What can you bring to the guild? I hope to bring much joy to the guild. Some tips in the raid and give as much as i got to get furter in PVE.

I think i can do well and i hope you will give me a trial so i can prove my self :)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen (threat meter): Yes

GuildEventManager: No, but i will install it assap if your useing it.

TeamSpeak: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?

Well i think my words stop here. Before i Post this topick i want to tell you guys that eaven if you wont need me. I hope you will go far and ya all to have a really great day :P

PS: i digg your healing geer matti xD

Best reggards

/Nimakan

Sign in to follow this