Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
eightails

Eightails mage application(with others)

Character name:Eightails

Class:Mage

Level (must be 70):70

Talents:Atm I'm 17/0/44 cause I'm tryin this frost spec that's working really good in PVE but well I've also the gear to respec fire(spellfire set)

Are you willing to respec if needed?:Yes ofc

Professions:Tailoring(shadoweave atm) 375 First Aid 375

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...amp;n=Eightails

Timezone:server time

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[X] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[X] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City) exalted

[X] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar) near exalted

[X] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)near exalted

[X] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition) exalted

[X] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar) exalted

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?Sanguine and Araxos. I've just left it casue we couln't progress anymore so I prefer to start looking on something new with some friends like Kkstone, Salaul and Sanpietro that are trying to enter the guild too.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Well I'm in a friendly guild atm so I don't have to inform anyone :D:D:D

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No

Who do you know in Heretic? Kkstone that just joined your guild for a trial

Why do you want to join Heretic? Cause you're a really nice PVE guild and you seems exactly what are we looking for to have fun together playin in serious istances

What's your raiding experience? Pre tbc MC, AQ20, AQ40, ONYXIA Post tbc ALL KZ, GRUUL, VOID REAVER, MAG and LURKER in SSc

What can you bring to the guild? Experience, simpathy, fun, attendance at almost all raids and will to help you keep progressing :) :)

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes

Omen (threat meter): YEs

GuildEventManager: Yes

TeamSpeak: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?

I want you to know that I would like to join with Salaul, sanpietro and Pippotto that are applying too to your guild cause salaul's brother just joined you(Kkstone) and we would like to play together a serious PVE. I really hope you can just give us a trial to test our attendance and skill :D:D:D

Character name:Eightails

Class:Mage

Level (must be 70):70

Talents:Atm I'm 17/0/44 cause I'm tryin this frost spec that's working really good in PVE but well I've also the gear to respec fire(spellfire set)

Are you willing to respec if needed?:Yes ofc

Professions:Tailoring(shadoweave atm) 375 First Aid 375

nice application seems ok just 1 question what is your 2nd prfession as first aid is a secondary proffession?

Sign in to follow this