Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurosaki

Kurosaki 70 Arcane/fire Mage

Character name:Kurosaki

Class:Mage

Level (must be 70): Ofc:)

Talents: 41/20/0

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yep ofc:)

Professions: Spellfire tailorer / Mining

Link to Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...&n=Kurosaki

Timezone: CET

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[X] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[X] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[X] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[X] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[X] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[X] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Orcish Delight, which i left to join Fimbulvinter which i saw as a more successful guild in raiding but then they merged with Anxiety a few days which i didnt like, also they put me as trial when i supposed to be raider (there leader seems to be a bit wasted:P) so i just thought i dont need to take that behavior from him.

And Fimbulvinter as mentioned above and reason.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

No i have not informed them since they resigned me as trial for no reason so shouldnt be needed.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

No, I'm only applying to one guild at a time to avoid conflicts.

Who do you know in Heretic?

Nobody atm but i know ive been doing heroics/instances with some of the members a while ago and i enjoyed doing it.

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I want to join Heretic since the bad leadership of my current guild, also that i am playing to get strong and good and also to have fun, so its nice to meet new people making new friends.

What's your raiding experience?

Full Kara, Gruul's, Mag, Lurker at ssc and almost hydross there, also did VR at The Eye which is a rather simple fight.

What can you bring to the guild?

Well pretty much what everyone else can give, DPS and a good friend in the end.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yep

Omen (threat meter): Yep

GuildEventManager: Yep

TeamSpeak: Yep

Anything else you'd like to add?

Well probably some basic stuffs only tbh, like...I'm a 19 year old kid with a work. Living in Sweden "Västervik" and enjoy the world.......of warcraft:), Got work til 17:00 server time and usaully home about around 17:30 where i usually want a little time for dinner and get freshen up. Otherwise im free for raids and anything else after 18:00 every day, and the whole day during weekends.

I sure hope you liked my application and i surely hope i didn't miss anything now, let me know in that case:)

Hope you decide to invite me and then see me more as a friend and not a fellow raider, because friends weight more than raids don't you agree:)?

Have Fun fellow WoW players.

Sign in to follow this