Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rouper

Rouper,lvl 70 Hunter (Cross realm applycation).

Character name:Rouper

Class:Hunter

Level (must be 70):70

Talents:41/20/0 (Beast Mastery)

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Yes,if i am asked too.

Professions: Leatherworking (363/375) and skinning (375/375)

Link to Armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&n=Rouper

Timezone:GMT+2 (+1 in game time)

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[ yes ] Karazhan

[ no ] Mount Hyjal

[ no ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[ yes ] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[ yes ] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[ yes ] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[ yes ] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[ yes ] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? My player is currently on the realm Wildhammer.My old guild was Core Unit it disbanded after a rough summer.I am currently at a small guild helping the Guild Masters wich are good friends to organise it.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? Yes,although not needed i have informed them that i would not stay a lot in the guild and now they know i will leave if i am accepted.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? No,after making a search on the guilds of the server i found that Heretic is the one that fits me.

Who do you know in Heretic? Have talked to Gorgorith in game but don't know him for a long time.Also know Kolubra who was in the same guild with me.

Why do you want to join Heretic? The server i currently am in is not progressing a lot.Some friends are moving on in this server so they told me to come with them i am looking to make a new start on the server in a good guild in wich i can have progress and the chance to see and experience the content of the game that i haven't seen in my old guild.

What's your raiding experience? Have cleared Karzhan,Gruul and had some trys on The Lurker and on Void Reaver so i have experience of the battle of the last 2 just haven't downed them.

What can you bring to the guild? I used to be Classleader in my old guild for 2-3 months so i got experience in raid leading over Teamspeak (this means no problems concearning talking and listening to it) also got patience and i am up for new challenges and last can bring some good dps to the guild.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes.

Omen (threat meter): Yes.

GuildEventManager: No.

TeamSpeak: Yes.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am 17 years old so still at school meaning that i will some days be afk due to my Tests in school.

Gear is fine for our raiding level. Kara rep indicates you've spent quite some time in there too :)

App is not bad either... But GMT+2 mate... what will happen when we stop raiding at midnight server time? Also, can you commit to raiding for a 2-3 times a week?

if you end at 00:00 game time that means it's 1:00 in Greece so i am cool with that time and can stay for more than that if needed also in my old guild i used to raid 4 times a week so 2-3 times won't be a problem hehe

Hey Rouper nice seeing u applying mate ... that guys was with me in Core Unit really good guy and good player nice application Roup good luck there mate !!!

Sign in to follow this