Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hippo

Hippo, Warrior (protection)

Character Info[/u]

hippo.png

Level (must be 70): Hippo, Warrior lvl. 70.

Talents: 11/4/46, it got abit messed up last time I respecced :P Will be changed next time I respecc!

Are you willing to respec if needed?: Of course I do! Warriors respecc all the time!

Professions: Blacksmithing/Mining

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...age&n=Hippo

Timezone: GTM +1

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[x] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[x] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[x] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[x] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[x] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them?

Some short period with Champions of Kalimdor and Extend but soon I change guild because they slacked, and most of the people did not even read tactics or anything..

Semester/Imperium is the guild I have spendt most of my time in, and I was a tank for them in Kara/Gruul until we disbanded not so long ago, cause it was to hard finding ppl motivated and skilled enough to make progress in 25 man raids.

I applied on Araxos which I thought was very nice guild. I did some kara, gruul, magtheridon on their first kill and kazzak with no problems. I think they are good skilled people, but are pushing their boundries abit to much with at least 4-5 raids in a week, allthough I managed to do this for them. But it was many days with not enough players showing up, so 3rd time it happend I logged without saying anything, and the next day I was kicked. The guildleader told me that I had bad attitude and should be more respective than that since I was a trial. I belive he did not like me either, since I told him to thunderclap the bosses when he was tanking Mag, I remember him overacting on me for correcting him abit.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here?

Yes I have told them. They are in full respect of me leaving to a better guild, cause they dont raid so much and have just started of with karazan.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic?

I did not know that you guys needed a tank until today when i locked up your forum. You are the only guild I am applying to at the moment, and I hope to get a replie to this application as soon as possible, I want to tank and raid as soon as possible!

Who do you know in Heretic?

I Know Susp/Cowboyman, Sausbringer and Mxkk/Zorlox, these are also In real life friends of me. And I must tell, I feel like an outsider sitting next to them in LAN's when they raid :P

Why do you want to join Heretic?

I need a guild where people are meeting up for raids, are motivaited for their raiding and have a good spirit. I have heard that this guild is that kind of type! And That is just what I need to enjoy World of warcraft.

What's your raiding experience?

Full karazan, Full Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon, Doom lord Kazzak and some trash in SerpentShrines Cavern. I have been both dps and tank in Karazan and Gruul,

but the others just tanking expirience. I just have to add that I am a Heroic-Whore :)

What can you bring to the guild?

A cake? just kidding..

Progress! =)

Aggro skills, good attitude, a good friend and helper for the guild.

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: Yes.

Omen (threat meter): Yes.

GuildEventManager: Yes.

TeamSpeak: Yes.

Anything else you'd like to add?

I'm hungry for raids, and I always enjoy a good raid with good teamwork!

I am currently specced Protection and have most expirience there, but I have also the capibility to respecc fury/dps. I have good control over what I do with my warrior, and have studied them closly, so I can handle both of the roles. Pipe, Warlock alt lvl 67, is also there to help out when needed : ) Hope you take your time to read the application, and I will be ready for replies as soon as possible! Thanks.

I believe there's a common word for it..uhm..what is it.. ask Matti.

Anyway, as far as I know (haven't really had him tank that much for me :o) he's a good one.

Obviously also good at adapting since it didn't take long from he was doing Attumen till he was doing Maggy.

Hellu hippoboi. Hes a good tank and know how to push the taunt buttom when a rogue needs it:)

Im sure we need one more norwegian, right matti?

Despite the fact that you're Norwegian, this is a nice application. Your gear needs some work but it'll do.

Contact me ingame :)

Sign in to follow this