Heretic Guild Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zepraen

Application

APPLICATION FORM: Zepraen

Character name: Zepraen.

Class: Arrior.

Level (must be 70): 70.

Talents: 17/44/0, but appling as tank, (5/5/49)

Are you willing to respec if needed?:

Professions: Blacksmithing 375, and mining 375.

Link to Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...e&n=Zepraen

Timezone: GMT +1

Can you raid at least 5 out of 6 raids every 2 weeks (raids are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 19.30 until 23.30 servertime)? Yes

Attunements (only Karazhan required):

[x] Karazhan

[ ] Mount Hyjal

[ ] Black Temple

Other keys (optional but preferred):

[x] Auchenei Key (revered with Lower City)

[x] Flamewrought key (revered with Thrallmar)

[x] Key of Time (revered with Keepers of Time)

[x] Reservoir Key (revered with Cenarion Expedition)

[x] Warpforged Key (revered with Sha'tar)

Previous guild(s) and why did you leave it/them? Orcish Delight, and i wanna leave it because its to low to my gear, they aint longer than gruuul's lair, i'm not even sure about if they've killed gruul yet.

If you currently in a guild, did you inform the officers about applying here? No, since i'm still on trial on Orcish delight.

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? yes, almost evryone that does TK and SSC

Who do you know in Heretic? haven't talked to anybody yet

Why do you want to join Heretic? so i can do some seriously raiding, and meet nwe people.

What's your raiding experience? i've been doing full karazhan and Grull'lair, and got the things i need from there.

What can you bring to the guild? Hopefully a new tank and a new friend og yours

Do you have the following addons or programs?

DeadlyBossMods: yes

Omen: no

Group Calendar: just deletet guild event manager because i had no need for it.

TeamSpeak: yes

Anything else you'd like to add?

no

your appli is really short and it's easy to see that you could work better on it. So I'm sry but the first impression is the most important for me so you don't have my support. ;););););)

Are you applying to other guilds than Heretic? yes, almost evryone that does TK and SSC

Good luck with that

What's your raiding experience? i've been doing full karazhan and Grull'lair, and got the things i need from there.

Anything else you'd like to add?

no

:huh::ph34r: i smell loot whore tbh ... !!!

Your application is far from impressive... if you're applying to multiple guilds anyway you might as well spend some time writing one decent template so you don't get rejected five times in a row.

Oh yeah. Rejected.

okay, yeah, maybe this aint the best written application, but when time is short thigs don't always gives the best result, but maybe if i write a new one it would change your opinion?

:huh::ph34r: i smell loot whore tbh ... !!!

True. This application is 1 of the worst ive seen on this forum. And dont think you can make a good application tbh

okay, yeah, maybe this aint the best written application, but when time is short thigs don't always gives the best result, but maybe if i write a new one it would change your opinion?

Ah, I'm sorry for not being clear enough the first time.

No.

Just how short was your time when you wrote that application? If you don't have 2 minutes available then why bother writing an application at all?

that doesnt matter if he heard the song or not the matter is when that answer is clear no dont come back here again ,is the answer u r looking for !

Sign in to follow this